Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Morning brothers of the bud. Just a quick check in. Any way to make this stuff grow faster.....I can't fricken keep up!!

Spring is here and so is my hay fever.....going down and working in the garden makes it way WORSE!! I take a pill but its like trying to stop spring run off. Every year when the trees start to blossom this happens. Only lasts a few weeks but I am fucking miserable. Need to go back to the mountains for some relief....everything is still dormant up there.

Just heard from my buddy yesterday that the Gorilla Glue we got isn't the real deal. WTF....can't trust anybody. We are thinking its Chemdog. I don't need another cut of Chemdog. Gonna flower it and make sure but this pisses me off big time. Oh well, life goes on. Could have been worse.....I might have woke up on the wrong side of the bed......

Back at it.....later potheads.....

MGRox

MGRox

I like it, been vaping it pretty regular. Been curious how it would smoke but, I can't get into burning it anymore. Thinking about getting an Herb Iron, I guess that's the only way to go for smoking it for some people.
Ok, you peaked my interest. I hadn't heard of a herb iron, guess I need to put more value in reading about smoking stuff lol.

Guess with me and the types I prefer, it seems like I miss part of the effects when I vape or do oil. I don't notice that so much with something THC only, but with complex head effects and/or body effects, it seems to miss bits.
Has anyone else noticed this?
(all fairness I've not had proper temp controls for vape or oil too)

herb iron should still be technically smoking the flower then too right? might have to do some playing heh.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Morning brothers of the bud. Just a quick check in. Any way to make this stuff grow faster.....I can't fricken keep up!!

Spring is here and so is my hay fever.....going down and working in the garden makes it way WORSE!! I take a pill but its like trying to stop spring run off. Every year when the trees start to blossom this happens. Only lasts a few weeks but I am fucking miserable. Need to go back to the mountains for some relief....everything is still dormant up there.

Just heard from my buddy yesterday that the Gorilla Glue we got isn't the real deal. WTF....can't trust anybody. We are thinking its Chemdog. I don't need another cut of Chemdog. Gonna flower it and make sure but this pisses me off big time. Oh well, life goes on. Could have been worse.....I might have woke up on the wrong side of the bed......

Back at it.....later potheads.....
Hope it gets better sir . Scammers.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Ok, you peaked my interest. I hadn't heard of a herb iron, guess I need to put more value in reading about smoking stuff lol.

Guess with me and the types I prefer, it seems like I miss part of the effects when I vape or do oil. I don't notice that so much with something THC only, but with complex head effects and/or body effects, it seems to miss bits.

herb iron should still be technically smoking the flower then too right? might have to do some playing heh.
Hmm , I find also that strains play a big part for me . Oil I heard it can burn off when too hot . ? .lol think I have started to babble. ☺

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yeah, the Herb Iron uses a ceramic tip to ignite your flowers in the bowl so, you're still smoking it but, igniting it in a much cleaner way. A guy I was talking to about it was saying the flavor is so much better than igniting with a flame of any sort that there's just no comparison. You get to savor all the little nuances I guess. I'm thinking I need to try one.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Yeah, the Herb Iron uses a ceramic tip to ignite your flowers in the bowl so, you're still smoking it but, igniting it in a much cleaner way. A guy I was talking to about it was saying the flavor is so much better than igniting with a flame of any sort that there's just no comparison. You get to savor all the little nuances I guess. I'm thinking I need to try one.
I got to use my buddies subliminator and it's a bong but uses a iron like element. Low temp dabs or flower tastes soooo much cleaner. But always consistent heat . Then temperature has a play in the other medical benefits. In Canada they trying to implement a law to close vapor lounges or safe 'Green zones '☺ . Shut them down. We humans too.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Just got my meds and .loldabs
20160329 165153
20160329 165219

And on way home now and the wife is driving me haha , I'm soaring.
Tried 'live oil' . Comes from a fresh plant no dry time . I believe he said Co2 . Beautiful terpins on the palate tasted like smelling a jar of fresh nugs smell it with your tounge☺

Top Bottom