tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
1459394760284 359362884

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Bout to make a ny strip for dinner, while foods had them 7.00$ off per pound so I picked up a few
On another not. This ass hole teacher in my dui class I got for smoking not drinking is always spitting numbers and percents at me and he was arguing with me that mj overdose are up %40 !! I laughed at him he's compAring it to heroin!!! And I said hoe many of those overdoses resulted in death?

MGRox

MGRox

The only thing amazing in here is the size of my shoe ..lol
Jim's shoe is sooo big.............. It was the first prototype bunker buster missile.
Jim's shoe is sooo big...............cause he got it from the old woman who lived in a shoe.
Jim's shoe is sooo big..............It could be mistaken for a fema trailer.

@GrowGod Ye' mean that one about pump size and drippers right? Boy, that's no fun for 1hr drive everyday heh. You'll prolly love an auto setup for sure.

@Og Gong Love the colors on your recent pics! #FadeEnvy

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Jim's shoe is sooo big.............. It was the first prototype bunker buster missile.
Jim's shoe is sooo big...............cause he got it from the old woman who lived in a shoe.
Jim's shoe is sooo big..............It could be mistaken for a fema trailer.

@GrowGod Ye' mean that one about pump size and drippers right? Boy, that's no fun for 1hr drive everyday heh. You'll prolly love an auto setup for sure.

@Og Gong Love the colors on your recent pics! #FadeEnvy
Yup, and that's an hour each way. :smoking:But only two more weeks and I will have my own house and grow whatever I want in it!
The basement up there has no drains and low cielings so I can only catch so much water at a time before I have to bail it out.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
This morning was eventful..our normal.owls were here. Mating season is upon us. While they were courting a kestrel was dive bombing them.. couldn't get any good pics, but it was definitely a cool show . I got to get a better camera with out auto focus

Top Bottom