• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
http://www.marijuanareviews.com/g13-amnesia-spacecowboy-1009.html

With his first review, Marijuana Reviews member SpaceCowboy is showing us he really knows how to make an entrance with bud straight from Amsterdam.

G13 x amnesia haze spacecowboy

Submitted By: SpaceCowboy (Member)
Name: G13 x Amnesia Haze
Grade: A-
Type: Hybrid
Genetics: G13 x Amnesia Haze
Price: $15/G
Looks: Dark, tight nuggets with bright orange hairs.
Smell: Besides the unique Amnesia Thai/wood/fruit smell you can detect a musty, earthy note from the G13.
Taste: Like the smell, a tropical punch of flavors with earthy, almost dusty undertones.
Buzz Type: There is an uplifting burst of sativa energy at the beginning, but soon the high gets heavier and trippy leaving you wrecked with a big grin on your face.
Buzz Length: Long. 2-3 hours.
Overall: A very nice combo of sativa and indica effects with taste and a serious powerful high! Not cheap but definitely a banger, at least a must for all Amnesia Haze lovers! –SpaceCowboy

G

gertnaerd

hey...i had the ag13(haze?) from tweede kamer..for 13€ and it really was packed of trichomes....there were little resinylakes at some parts ofthe bud, very nice!!! yeah it really was a dusty smoke..in my opinion not the best smoke(smokewise) of allthese ssh/amnesia/s5 hybrids..but the strongest..ive smoked so far (nice solid,,dense nuggets = very good bag appeal
:nerd

S

sensei13

I must add the pheno I found in this strain is one of the most intoxicating smells I have ever come across during the end of flowering. Every time I got close to smell it I walked away with a lemony sour twang that just sticks to the back of the throat and lingers around the sinuses for about 5 minutes. Truly an incredible & unmistakable aroma.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Good Report.. Thanks Logic and SpaceCowboy.. Sounds like a winner... peace dlj.:rasta2:

Top Bottom