Gaia green vs holland basics Gaia green, any difference?

• Thread starter Mikedin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Gunna guess besides the $15 price difference the only difference is the labeling since the holland basics is sold out of Canada according to Amazon. Gave it a go and ordered. but figured id ask if anyone else has compared the 2

Especially since I the manufacturer for Gaia green in the US is “generic” and the holland basics Gaia green is manufacturerd by holland basics in thinking the US Gaia is just repackaged for labeling purposes, im surprised it let me order from a Canadian seller with no price change

I can usually get it for $22 for the same tub but the store was sold out and I need some asap lol

Gaia green vs holland basics gaia green any difference
Gaia green vs holland basics gaia green any difference 2
M

MellowRello

Honestly I think the US version is more potent, I've seen Canadian feeding charts that are higher amounts than US feeding charts. That would explain the price diff. That would also explain why MrCanuks feeding schedule kills plants.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Gunna guess besides the $15 price difference the only difference is the labeling since the holland basics is sold out of Canada according to Amazon. Gave it a go and ordered. but figured id ask if anyone else has compared the 2

Especially since I the manufacturer for Gaia green in the US is “generic” and the holland basics Gaia green is manufacturerd by holland basics in thinking the US Gaia is just repackaged for labeling purposes, im surprised it let me order from a Canadian seller with no price change

I can usually get it for $22 for the same tub but the store was sold out and I need some asap lol
I assumed the brands were resellers. I bought mine from the "GrowBuds" brand. Those 2 kg tubs go for about $30 each here on the west coast. Brand names are different sometimes out here in the wilderness.

About a year or two ago, I heard that some folks were buying Great White, removing the contents, filling the container with dirt and then reselling them on Amazon. They were busted, I think, but it's something to keep in mind.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I assumed the brands were resellers. I bought mine from the "GrowBuds" brand. Those 2 kg tubs go for about $30 each here on the west coast. Brand names are different sometimes out here in the wilderness.

About a year or two ago, I heard that some folks were buying Great White, removing the contents, filling the container with dirt and then reselling them on Amazon. They were busted, I think, but it's something to keep in mind.
Yeah I bought the new holland, and appearance wise the granules look identical in both the Gaia labeled buckets and the new holland labeled one, I’ll buy whichever is cheaper now that I’ve used both with identical results

Latest posts

Top Bottom