Giddeon's 8k Watt 4 Plant MPB

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kaneo1980

My set up

Hi there my room is 7ft by 10 ft I was wanting to know how many plant would get in there with mpb bucket system and how far a part do I keep them? Thanks

K

Kaneo1980

Mpb bucket system

Hi there my room size is 7ft by 10ft I want to know how many mpb will I fit in this room? How many light I will need for it? How much will I get of per g13 plant?

Giddeon

Giddeon

^^^^ This thread was to detail a 4 plant system and room build. If you want info on what need to be done in your room read through the 13 pages of MPB threads figure out which info applies to your needs and grow from there. If you can't take the time to figure out even basic info to come to the table with such as.... "Hey I'm looking to set up a 4 plant system in my A x B room and am thinking of using X amount of light and these style of nutrients I plan on running this strain and have this equipment in place so that I can run a sealed room with out ant hiccups....." Then MPB's probably aren't for you.

And where is this g-13 you have coming from? If these are the questions you are asking about the MPB's, I can almost guaranty that your first run will be around 1/3 to 2/3 lbs a plant.

With that said 7' is a little narrow i feel for a nice 4 plant room but it could be done. Basically shrink the setup down for your room maybe grow a 3' plant and look for getting 2 a plant once dialed.

Top Bottom