GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

love it, looks like a giant reproduction of your room! You building it or they borrowing ideaS? Looks like they running same old pl hoods too, was trying to get my hydro store to carry those, i wanna try em. Anyways as always top of the notch. What it finish at 18k worth of light?
Thanks brother, no I did not build the room but u can tell he was a pupil of mine at one time;), I showed him the basics of growing about 6 or 7 years ago and turned him loose, I have nothing to do with the grow unless he asks me for help/info, I think its so funny when u show some one how to grow, and in a few years they think they know more then U lol, as far as PL hoods go there is only 1 distributor for them that I know of, just do a google search on them and u can find them, There was 24 1000 watters in there but he is cutting it back to 20 lights with the beds in there.............GM
Fuck yeah bro! That room is going to be bad ass.
Thanks bro, thats the plan 1 bad ass room:D............GM
that is one well stocked room! gonna be epic bro, can't wait.

neverbreak
Thanks bro, were hoping for one.............
Hell Yea GM! I can't wait to watch how this one turns out. It's so rad how you post pics that outline the entire process of setting up a legit run. Thanks for sharing and stay safe!
Thanks bro I try to do my best for u guys............GM
@GrowMaster bringin em outta the stone ages :p Very nice
Hahaha u know it bro.............GM
That's how u do things right there y'all. I need a bigger grow room now! Keep killin' it, GM. Happy Holidayz!
Thanks bud........GM
Damn, that white 91 sounds dank. Looking forward to seeing you blow out the new spot. Kicking ass GM.
Thanks bro she is purdy dank!.........GM
Ha, those beds look familiar. Good to see you're still killing it GM. Hope all is well.
Hay bro wazzz cracking, Ya u do!! lol, good to see u posting to bro, give me a call next time ur in town so we can sesh, got some new flavors for u to try :)............GM
damn, I didnt know frostbox went out of buisness
Neither did I..............GM

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Dam @GrowMaster lookin at how u get down sets the bar for me my dude. Thanks for the inspiration. This passion I have tends to fade at times, seeing the runs u put together gets me all fired up again!

Confu

R

rarekind

Have you grown out any of the whitefire#3 s1s yet? How different are they from the reverse mother clone. Awesome grow!

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Hey GM, any way your beans might make there way to the bay?

iCultivate

iCultivate

Sweet thread mate, you have some great photos in it.

-- iCultivate --

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Dam @GrowMaster lookin at how u get down sets the bar for me my dude. Thanks for the inspiration. This passion I have tends to fade at times, seeing the runs u put together gets me all fired up again!

Confu
Thanks bro, glad I got the fire of passion burning for u again, now get out there and grow us some fire lol............GM
Sweet thread mate, you have some great photos in it.

-- iCultivate --
Thank u sir!..........

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ok guys and gals after changing out the soil I prepped the beds with worm castings and a 10-5-4 fert mix, just broadcast it with my hand and give them a heavy dusting of worm castings and a mild dusting of the dry fert, then with a heavy metal rake and short chopping strokes I work it into the first 4 to 5 inches of the soil, then wet the beds with phed water before planting................
DSC05394
DSC05395
DSC05396
DSC05397
DSC05399

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Then the beds are ready for planting after planting the beds the girls will get fed a mild mixture of mother earth tea, cal mag, cal plex, vitamin B1 and sensizym and bennies are added also for the first 4 feedings, 2 feedings of bennies in veg once a week, and 2 feedings of bennies the first 2 weeks of flower once a week, after that no bennies for the rest of the run............
DSC05400
DSC05402
DSC05406
DSC05405
DSC05408
DSC05403
DSC05404

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Ok guys and gals after changing out the soil I prepped the beds with worm castings and a 10-5-4 fert mix, just broadcast it with my hand and give them a heavy dusting of worm castings and a mild dusting of the dry fert, then with a heavy metal rake and short chopping strokes I work it into the first 4 to 5 inches of the soil, then wet the beds with phed water before planting................View attachment 365426 View attachment 365427 View attachment 365428 View attachment 365429 View attachment 365430
Peeping game bro.. ;)
Having been thinking about trying a gm super soil mix for a while..one of these days... Do you use any perlite in that mix or does the soil have some
Premixed in?

Thanks for the wealth of knowledge u bring to the farm..

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Peeping game bro.. ;)
Having been thinking about trying a gm super soil mix for a while..one of these days... Do you use any perlite in that mix or does the soil have some
Premixed in?

Thanks for the wealth of knowledge u bring to the farm..
Hahaha U guys crack me up SUPER SOIL, theres nothing super about my soil bro lol its simple and basic and easy to do, super soils are designed so all u half to do is just give them water through most of the grow cycle, if I ran a super soil and feed at the PPMs I do I would fry my plants, Thats why I do just a very light prep on the soil, and its mainly to give them more nitrogen cause I do such a short veg they dont get enough, thats why I use the 10-5-4 mix, more nitrogen and less PKs, cause I feed more PKs then I do nitrogen in my style of growing, and no I dont add any perlite, Blackgold soil has plenty in it already...............GM

Top Bottom