Note to self: get a side hustle
Note to note to self: wtf? We are retired! πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ‰

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
them big top leafs look awesome dragon,πŸ‘ are they the full 11 fingers
9 there might be one with 10. πŸ˜†
Yea this thing is gonna be mmm.
I've been rotating it more so the fans wouldn't be directed in any one spot the new growth doesn't have that twist in it...just that middle growth did when I had the fans directly on it and didn't rotate the pot as much.
I'm super happy with her. She's actually growing pretty fast. I'm giving her all the time she needs to finish.
Thank you! I wouldn't have such an awesome plant without you man!
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† pineapple express is so good man. πŸ‘

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

9 there might be one with 10. πŸ˜†
Yea this thing is gonna be mmm.
I've been rotating it more so the fans wouldn't be directed in any one spot the new growth doesn't have that twist in it...just that middle growth did when I had the fans directly on it and didn't rotate the pot as much.
I'm super happy with her. She's actually growing pretty fast. I'm giving her all the time she needs to finish.
Thank you! I wouldn't have such an awesome plant without you man!
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† pineapple express is so good man. πŸ‘
yeh man nice, you still have more seeds of that same x you made thats awesome. πŸ‘ that plant looks great to be fair i would of cloned it just incase its a awesome smoke. what the pineapple express smell like.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
yeh man nice, you still have more seeds of that same x you made thats awesome. πŸ‘ that plant looks great to be fair i would of cloned it just incase its a awesome smoke. what the pineapple express smell like.
I've got a bunch of those gelato seeds I'm saving to actually phenohunt a stronger plant. It's a nice plant no doubt but it's not hardy enough dammit!
πŸ˜†
The pineapple is sick dude. It's like tropical stickiness it's finally fattening up. I'm resisting the urge to cut and smoke it. Once again I'm actually trying to take it to the finish line. πŸ™ƒ
But plans always change. πŸ˜†
You should defo plant some of those bagseed you got left. Good seeds. πŸ‘

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I've got a bunch of those gelato seeds I'm saving to actually phenohunt a stronger plant. It's a nice plant no doubt but it's not hardy enough dammit!
πŸ˜†
The pineapple is sick dude. It's like tropical stickiness it's finally fattening up. I'm resisting the urge to cut and smoke it. Once again I'm actually trying to take it to the finish line. πŸ™ƒ
But plans always change. πŸ˜†
You should defo plant some of those bagseed you got left. Good seeds. πŸ‘
thats awesome man good stuff pineapple sounds nice, you sure its not hardy anuff lolπŸ˜‚ the seed i planted last year where in the horrible weather here in a mud water hole πŸ˜‚did ok to be honest. but that sounds great still dragon hope you find something super hardy.πŸ‘Š

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Quite possibly the most beautiful cover ever done.

Note:
M3 bent toward the light like I wanted it to! πŸ˜† it looks a little crazy but hell yea problem fixed! πŸ˜ƒ

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
thats awesome man good stuff pineapple sounds nice, you sure its not hardy anuff lolπŸ˜‚ the seed i planted last year where in the horrible weather here in a mud water hole πŸ˜‚did ok to be honest. but that sounds great still dragon hope you find something super hardy.πŸ‘Š
Hahahahha it's pretty hardy you know I don't treat my plants like babies really.
πŸ˜† I'm just amazed at what turned out. Considering I am a horrible noob. πŸ˜† 🀣

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I came to write a note to myself and now I've completely forgotten. Argh. Dammit!!! Oh well
Let's see πŸ‘€ 😏 πŸ€ͺ 😌 πŸ˜‰ 😜 πŸ‘€
Oh yes!!! My composter came. Gonna put it together tomorrow!!!!! ❀️

See?? I just get brain farts but eventually it comes to me...
πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜†
Have a beautiful night everyone!
πŸ‰

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Sorry there's a giveaway by medic grow if anyone want to enter.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Looks easy huh? πŸ‘Œ this thing was a bitch and took me ALL morning(I shit you not) to put this fucking thing together!!!
It comes in a million pieces with 200 million screws!!! Omfg.
I'm a little exhausted now so I'll try to get pics of plants later.
Happy growing everyone!
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‰

Picture 20240503015623
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
So....tired....
πŸ‘
Pineapple express auto
Gelato.

Happy growing everyone! I'm taking a nap! πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ‰

Picture 20240503021942