• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Some notes:

M2
- i dont like fast growing phenos. Ive got the fan blowing on it trying to strengthen its stem. I worry that I might have to transplant sooner than it should be and the roots won't be strong. I've got the mykos mychorrizae to help with that during transplant but there is going to be an increased chance of plant death and/or shock. Hopefully it is strong enough. Transplant soon as it's getting too big for the germ kit.

M3 - its all kinds of bent. Ah well its not falling over so i call that a win. Getting next set of leaves. Lanky.

OG5 - looks really fucking good. Almost a perfect grow so far. 5/5 for me. Getting next set of leaves in.

OG4 - looks really good too. A bit smaller than og5 but almost exactly the same everything else. Beautiful 4/5. Getting next set of leaves.

SS - is growing steadily. Recovered very well. Getting next set of leaves.

M4(bb) - besides the ugly cotys...is growing much better. Got taller lanky and wider leaves like the other masters. Getting next set of leaves.

Thank you everyone! 😊 🐉

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Some notes:

M2
- i dont like fast growing phenos. Ive got the fan blowing on it trying to strengthen its stem. I worry that I might have to transplant sooner than it should be and the roots won't be strong. I've got the mykos mychorrizae to help with that during transplant but there is going to be an increased chance of plant death and/or shock. Hopefully it is strong enough. Transplant soon as it's getting too big for the germ kit.

M3 - its all kinds of bent. Ah well its not falling over so i call that a win. Getting next set of leaves. Lanky.

OG5 - looks really fucking good. Almost a perfect grow so far. 5/5 for me. Getting next set of leaves in.

OG4 - looks really good too. A bit smaller than og5 but almost exactly the same everything else. Beautiful 4/5. Getting next set of leaves.

SS - is growing steadily. Recovered very well. Getting next set of leaves.

M4(bb) - besides the ugly cotys...is growing much better. Got taller lanky and wider leaves like the other masters. Getting next set of leaves.

Thank you everyone! 😊 🐉
You can probably move the light a little closer that should help with the lanky growth. No BS I put my seedlings 4 to 6 inches away from the light they stay shorter with super dark leaf’s idk your light so you might need to test out first

IMG 2225
IMG 2224
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
You can probably move the light a little closer that should help with the lanky growth. No BS I put my seedlings 4 to 6 inches away from the light they stay shorter with super dark leaf’s idk your light so you might need to test out first
It's just the masters. I think it's how they grow. The ogs no issue..the vanilla kush...no issue.
That's why I was thinking it's the strain not the light. But it is my 1st time using this germ kit so I'll see how it goes with all of them this week...if they all start doing it it's defo the light. 😆
Thank you for all the info! *loves to read all fucked up* 😆 🤣 😂 😹

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Oh yea. The other reason for me thinking it was the strain is that they are positioned in different spots so if it was the light you would think it would affect them all? Idk
Like I said it's my 1st time using this germ kit.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Statement

The more I listen to that song I Had Some Help...the more I'm like not liking it cuz I'm getting all like:::

Typical alcoholic laying the blame on everyone else rather than taking responsibility for their own damn actions, etc! No one forced you to drink shit man. 😒 😆 just sayin...

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
M2 - getting next set of leaves. This is why I believe it to be a fast growing pheno. Not because it grew tall but because how fast it's leaves are growing. Also, it sprouted 2 days in SOIL. 😆 really that shouldn't have happened. The quickest maybe 3 days. But not even 48 hours and sprouted? Yea I'm calling it fast growing pheno. 😆

M3 - still has that bend but it's got the fan blowing on it to strengthen its stem

Og5 - I call it a perfect grow so far. 👌 I like this one.

Og4 - it's really just og5 mini me. Looks the same just a bit smaller. Good 👍

Special sauce - not much really. Growing steady now.

M4(bb) - another master but from a different company...like the other 2 it is lanky. I'm thinking this is how master kush grows since it's not just one seedbanks seeds that are lanky like that. 🤔

Lots of interesting stuff here. Just waiting for em to strengthen up for transplant.

Have a beautiful one everybody and happy growing!

😃 🐉

Picture 20240504065837
Picture 20240504065849
Picture 20240504065859
Picture 20240504065924
Picture 20240504065948
Picture 20240504070025
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Ima post up some stuff man I'm getting tired of seeing ppl post up pics from like years ago trying to get a nom for potm now. I call bullshit on this. Man if your shit ain't rn don't post it up without a disclaimer stating its not a recent pic. 😤 fucking phonies man too. Your photochopped pics are obvious. I don't wanna see that shit. Show the real fucking grow. And post the grow too. Somewhere shit. Some ppl man. 🙄
Ok ima stfu now. That's my little rant for this morning. It just irks me tho. 😆

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Got my Buddha! It's so cuuuuuuuuute! Hehehehhe I love it! I'm totally keeping it in the box tho. 😃 this made my morning!

Picture 20240504095525
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Ok some Notes:

changed the ducting out from the top to the bottom opposite where the ducting in is...did amazing!
Lowered my temp and humidity to what i need for flowering gelato.

Pics later. 😃 😊

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
There will be no pics of gelato or pineapple express today. The weather is being a bitch and I'm not about to ruin my plants at this late of a stage cuz I wanted to take a couple pics.
😆 🤣 😂 😹
So yea sorry. .but......I got another spider farmer sf2000evo! Will open the box tomorrow. It's been a long day. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 🐉

Picture 20240504045832
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

So for my next adventure:::

Added the fan to the germ kit. Idk man. 🤷‍♀️ it works. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 that's about it.
Everything is growing. So yay! 🐉

Latest posts

Top Bottom