Gorilla glue #4. What's yours looking like at 5 weeks

• Thread starter dudsy13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dudsy13

Hi guys I'm on my first ever grow and I've chosen gorilla glue #4 to try. I'm currently coming into week 5 and I'm about to supercrop it, let it veg for another week then flip it. Just wanting to see anyone elses gg#4 at 5 weeks if you have any pics just to see what others are looking like.

Gorilla glue 4 whats yours looking like at 5 weeks
C

Coldmike

Nice to find someone at roughly same stage! I have 3 in tent at 6 weeks now. Here are 5 week pics. Fimmed twice. Look good so far

IMG 3498
IMG 3499
IMG 3501
D

dudsy13

Nice to find someone at roughly same stage! I have 3 in tent at 6 weeks now. Here are 5 week pics. Fimmed twice. Look good so far
Yeah they're looking nice and happy. I supercropped mine the other day and flipped it to flower yesterday. The strain is very hardy and can withstand quite a bit of stress

C

Coldmike

Yeah they're looking nice and happy. I supercropped mine the other day and flipped it to flower yesterday. The strain is very hardy and can withstand quite a bit of stress
When are you planning to flip to flower?

D

dudsy13

I was going to try scrog for a week or two then flip
I scrogged it and within 2 days it was growing up strong again so I flipped it. I'll send you a pic of it once the lights come on but she seems to be happy so far

C

Coldmike

This is how it's come back now. This strain stretches quite a lot so don't leave it too late to flip it
Looks great. I was hoping to spread mine a bit more horizontally, but I think you’re right that I’d be better off flipping soon. This is my first gorilla glue and I’ve also heard that it stretches big.

D

dudsy13

Looks great. I was hoping to spread mine a bit more horizontally, but I think you’re right that I’d be better off flipping soon. This is my first gorilla glue and I’ve also heard that it stretches big.
Keep me updated on your progress

K

Klb

I’ve been vegging mine for 7 weeks in ten gallon pots on mars drip system. I have manipulated them a bit. I’m shooting for max yield and all the dispo gg4 I’ve come across in my area has been trash.
IMG 0551

IMG 0553
D

dudsy13

I’ve been vegging mine for 7 weeks in ten gallon pots on mars drip system. I have manipulated them a bit. I’m shooting for max yield and all the dispo gg4 I’ve come across in my area has been trash.View attachment 2139650
Looking nice. I'm onto the second week of flower now. Be careful cause the strain stretches quite a bit during flower. What size tent are you using?

K

Klb

Looking nice. I'm onto the second week of flower now. Be careful cause the strain stretches quite a bit during flower. What size tent are you using?
6x6x8 4 1x1 1000w leds that can get flat on the roof (within two inches) I also have a push pull system with 6 inch fan motors with a roof pull to keep the ballast cool. I’m getting close to the flip…. As long as they don’t more than double in size

D

dudsy13

6x6x8 4 1x1 1000w leds that can get flat on the roof (within two inches) I also have a push pull system with 6 inch fan motors with a roof pull to keep the ballast cool. I’m getting close to the flip…. As long as they don’t more than double in size
Mine doubled in size within a week so and a half of flipping them. It's starting to slow now though. I was getting worried that they were going to get too tall.

C

Coldmike

Mine are stretching a lot. I thought they would stretch less 😒 Flipped 8 days ago and plants look great, but getting too tall. I think I’ll be good if I LST bend them a bit.

IMG 3645
IMG 3638
IMG 3576
D

dudsy13

Mine are stretching a lot. I thought they would stretch less 😒 Flipped 8 days ago and plants look great, but getting too tall. I think I’ll be good if I LST bend them a bit.
Yeah they'll stretch quite a bit over 2 weeks. I'd definitely do some last. Mine is at 4 weeks of flower now and going mental

Messenger creation 311bc3a4 1f8b 4caa ab60 26ce98989ff1
C

Coldmike

Sorry about all the extra bs on my post. Got distracted and not sure what happened.
To summarize, my GG grow is great, but might grow into the lights soon. I’ll keep you posted!

Top Bottom