Gorilla Glue#4

• Thread starter StoneyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

i guess im curious as to how theres a male and F2's ect. a dude posted in the other GG thread that it was a complete accident and the result of a slight herm/ its bagseed

and sunset limited (the dude who won the cup with it, although it seems it wasnt his weed) and SL said somethin like "hey now dont ruin his breeding cred just yet hes just getting in the game" or something like that.. ill find it so as to not put words in anyones mouth
just curious how theres a male if thats the case, or if there is, why they would use it

EDIT: info seems conflicting, im not sure if it was an accident or not

Last edited:
Myco

Myco

Not sure @burn4me, I think Josey Whales posted pics of #7 or #1 a while back, whichever was the other pheno that turned out pretty good. I think it was #7 like @Shamus said. But, one would have to dig through the closed GG#4 megathread most likely to find it... And I might even be wrong that pics were ever posted... brain is kind of fuzzy today...

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
i guess im curious as to how theres a male and F2's ect. a dude posted in the other GG thread that it was a complete accident and the result of a slight herm/ its bagseed

and sunset limited (the dude who won the cup with it, although it seems it wasnt his weed) and SL said somethin like "hey now dont ruin his breeding cred just yet hes just getting in the game" or something like that.. ill find it so as to not put words in anyones mouth
just curious how theres a male if thats the case, or if there is, why they would use it

funny how some of the most popular/most sought after strains we have seem to come from accidents. Seems like breeding the most famous clone onlys to each other might not be the best route to finding something new. Ima start taking a clone only and breeding it to a random lol.
confu

homebrew420

homebrew420

It picture time...
20140202 100704
Gg4harvest
Gg4harvest
GorillaGlue4 dry

Myco

Myco

EDIT: info seems conflicting, im not sure if it was an accident or not

This should clear some things up, these are quotes from the creator, Josey Whales, and yes it was an accident:

i have been getting alot of questions about the gg4 so im going to tell everyone how it went down, a few years ago i was growing sour dubb and Chemdog's Sister and some others, the Chemdog's Sister threw a couple nanners and hit the sour dubb, i held those seeds for a year or so and finally popped 5 of them, they were ok, really had one nice pheno but i lost it in a security scare, the other 4 pheno's all hermed on me and tottaly seeded my whole stadium run, i was pissed, i got rid of all of it to a friend, marrdog. he kept alot of the seeds and about a year later we had a joint grow going and he popped i belive it was 6 of those seeds, i was really concerned that they would herm and dident have much hope for them, they were all female, we ended up with pheno's 1 2 4 and one we called the runt, all were outstanding, the clear winner though was the gg 4. so thanks to marrdog and lady luck

you got it right, I don't know how a male turned up but it did , the funny part is when we first sprouted the original batch of seeds we had a male and killed it, we had no idea how good the gg strain was. I am just glad I got a second one , also still have 12 more of the original seeds to go through.
I have seen fem seeds show male flowers on the bottom branches and be all female on the rest of the plant , I had a white fire do so. it only had two male flowers on it, I am hoping this one is a full blown male .

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
@Shamus @Myco You guys are right, the other nice one is the #7, not a #1. Itd been a bit since i read about the others, foggy memory, doh!

zeke

zeke

As much as I hate to say it, I don't care how that plant was created. I just want a cut. A good plant is where you find it. Little details like how all that affects the progeny can be sorted out later. Numbers overcome any hermo nonsense with the right selection.
If I wasn't a recovering Brony, those photos would get me clopping. That is some sweet pony ass you guys have got there. If I get a cut I'm gonna name it flutter shine for sure. Gorilla glue isn't a pretty enough name.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
There are no different Phenos guys. this is a clone only strain. If you are seeing differences in the grows its from environmental differences. I have seen plants look a lot different from other gardens. I have been growing GG#4 for almost 2 years now.
Here is the genetic makeup of GG#4

User98275 pic1073307 1392331909

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
@hammerhead Joesy himself said earlier this month he has GG6 in flower and gg5 & gg7 going in soon. To clarify, no theres no other phenos of #4, of course, but there are other Gorilla Glue phenos.
Motiv

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

There are no different Phenos guys. this is a clone only strain. If you are seeing differences in the grows its from environmental differences. I have seen plants look a lot different from other gardens. I have been growing GG#4 for almost 2 years now.
Here is the genetic makeup of GG#4

View attachment 379998

Looks like a ncaa bracket .....lol... gotta love this shit ....accepting all cuts... lol

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
joesy whales:

i have been getting alot of questions about the gg4 so im going to tell everyone how it went down, a few years ago i was growing sour dubb and Chemdog's Sister and some others, the Chemdog's Sister threw a couple nanners and hit the sour dubb, i held those seeds for a year or so and finally popped 5 of them, they were ok, really had one nice pheno but i lost it in a security scare, the other 4 pheno's all hermed on me and tottaly seeded my whole stadium run, i was pissed, i got rid of all of it to a friend, marrdog. he kept alot of the seeds and about a year later we had a joint grow going and he popped i belive it was 6 of those seeds, i was really concerned that they would herm and dident have much hope for them, they were all female, we ended up with pheno's 1 2 4 and one we called the runt, all were outstanding, the clear winner though was the gg 4. so thanks to marrdog and lady luck.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Joesy Whales:

a small batch of f2's is almost ready, chopped the female yesterday but left the seeded branch to mature another week. I have a rooted cut of the male so I put him back in flower today. also have gg6in flower and gg7 and gg5 almost ready to flower, good things to come.

Shamus

Shamus

so my question still stands, WHERE THE HELL DID THE MALE COME FROM?
lol
is it hermie bag seed male F2's?
or is it not a f2 at all?
are two sisters femmed still a F2?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
so my question still stands, WHERE THE HELL DID THE MALE COME FROM?
lol
is it hermie bag seed male F2's?
or is it not a f2 at all?
are two sisters femmed still a F2?

LOL its Unknown hermie plant X (SourDubb x Hermie Chemdog's Sister) hermie plant. If I got it right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom