Got a question for yall thats foliar feeding

• Thread starter MrGreenfinga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

got a question for all you foliar feeders

I was wondering if it was possible to just fill the humidifier with your foliar feed and let the plant absorb the moisture from the air
seems like less work and a efficient way to foliar feed👊

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Seems like a great way to clog up the humidifier

Why not feed the plant normally Instead of foiler feeding anyways it’s not like it’s a great idea only really would do it in a emergency and then would wash them come harvest time

I dunno mabye it works for you but there’s a few that wouldn’t spray anything on something they intend to smoke

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Cool thought. Won't work, as the humidifier evaporates water into the air and would leave all of the fertilizer in the
humidifier water tank.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Seems like a great way to clog up the humidifier

Why not feed the plant normally Instead of foiler feeding anyways it’s not like it’s a great idea only really would do it in a emergency and then would wash them come harvest time

I dunno mabye it works for you but there’s a few that wouldn’t spray anything on something they intend to smoke
I dont foliar feed myself it was just a question the nutrients i use are as liquid as water so i dont see it would be a problem but i mean could be a fun experiment to pour in some root booster and see the effect on the foliage of the plant

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Most of the nutrients would stick to the walls of the tent, so there would be more cleaning to do. There would be more waste, as well. It would be much easier to use a sprayer.
Youre probably right👊😂
Would have been cool anyways

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just reading about them, it sounds like an ultrasonic humidifier will do what you were looking for! Sounds like they will disperse your feed and water in the form of tiny droplets by way of vibration instead of evaporation. But it will still be messy probably and while we can’t hear the vibrations emitted by them, they’ve been known to bother pets! Would probably be fun to experiment with if you had a spare, small tent and light.

figolus

figolus

do not forget that the foliar stops at the time of flowering. namely, that I practice the foliar spray with extraroots, fulvic and liquid ocean.

Xtraroots one Time per day

Fulvic and liquide océan 2 Time per week

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Nothing wrong with some foliar feeding. And if you use an ultrasonic to disperse the feed, you get the added benefit of breathing it in also, if you get into the tent while it’s humidifying! Yum,Yum!😁

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Don’t get me wrong it’s a fun idea and i leaned something as I didn’t know that it would leave the fert in the tank.

If it wasn’t for folks trying this and that we would never know what worked and what doesn’t

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You could probably use an ultrasonic to disperse pest control solutions into the air. But I don’t think you would get the coverage on the bottom of the leaves that is necessary! But I’ll bet it would work pretty good for getting a pretty uniform coating of your solution on the rest of the plant and the sides of the tent.

Top Bottom