Got rid of two plants to my back yard sad to say.

• Thread starter Krystinmadviv3164
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Krystinmadviv3164

I started the flowering stage for my plants well some of them took to it and grew almost overnight but two of my plants withered again so I took em out and made more room in my tent more airflow more ventilation more light for the other three plants but seein them go is making me sick to my stomach like what if I can’t do this? People say weed is so easy to grow, well them people can F off. This first grow is taking me for a ride in which I’m not the driver …….

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
People say weed is so easy to grow, well them people can F off. This first grow is taking me for a ride in which I’m not the driver …….
Sorry you're having trouble. IDK who said it's easy to grow, but it wasn't me. I've lost a crop. Growing does get easier, but it seems there are always challenges, things that go wrong and opportunities to learn.

Maybe the ones you have in the tent can recover. Cannabis is a resilient plant. If there's still green, there still may be hope.

Pictures?

Newty

Newty

Definitely share some pics!

Keep your head up, I know how frustrating it can be but I promise it gets better as you go.
Everything is an experiment when you're a new grower, I can tell you how I set my ventilation, lights, what nutes, soil, etc but there's variables to everyone's environment that are going to be different and it just takes some time and patience.
It's important to remember, when you change something in your environment that you won't see results immediately, you need to give the plant a couple of days before you see if the change helped.

I've had plants with barely no green left and just about dead that I was able to bring back and still have a decent harvest.

Share more about your setup such as ventilation, light settings, temp, humidity, etc.
Show us pictures of your complete setup and maybe with the help of members here, we can figure out what's going on.

Don't think of issues as failures, they're actually teaching and training you to become a better grower. None of us would be where we are today without making mistakes and learning from them.
Please don't give up, it really is a rewarding hobby!

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Yup I agree. Krystin there are many guys that have great big grow setups. To these guys it's just another plant.
Some of us put one seed in the ground and really strive to grow something special. For guys like us, loosing a plant can really be a traumatic experience.
And there are hundreds of guys in this forum that are feeling you. We understand. There is little that makes me feel as sick as loosing a plant. You just have to shake it off and learn what ever lesson you can take from the experience.
All the best bud. Don't give up!

Galgrows

Galgrows

I started the flowering stage for my plants well some of them took to it and grew almost overnight but two of my plants withered again so I took em out and made more room in my tent more airflow more ventilation more light for the other three plants but seein them go is making me sick to my stomach like what if I can’t do this? People say weed is so easy to grow, well them people can F off. This first grow is taking me for a ride in which I’m not the dr
Don't give up it most definitely will become much easier as you find your learning knowledge. We all want more weed but at what cost? You did the right thing giving at least these tent plants more oxygen an space.

Top Bottom