Gramma Invites The Old Danksters Here

• Thread starter GrammaHydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

Well what I saw there compared to what I see here I would describe the dankden to be a promotional site for the members who stand to profit from promoting. The pics are full of adverts...as if the by products used is more important than the fun of growing MJ.
i saw a thread of a bunch of people telling people what to do like they were mods, they were telling people to stop back seat modding,for a pic in the den. its ridiculous. the daily den is nothing but advertising and all the same pics i see on fbook,i must say the den is a much nicer place once you delete all friends. welcome everyone

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Another day in the vertical position can`t be beat at our age, cause the horizontal position means it`s all over but the shouting.
GrannyH,
Here`s to burning a bowl with ya. Sure hope we get to, before one of us takes the dirt nap.
Here`s to burning a bowl with new, "old peeps".

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

I'm really hurt...I just checked to see who won the contest at another place and the first place winner was the whiner from the last contest and was told not to participate in this one and he won 1st place!:@ I think I'm pissed too. I purposely did not use photo manipulation because that is why I lost the last contest. :'( Why bother? I lose anyway..I don't have a fancy camera and stuff so my efforts are not even recognized.

Moto

Moto

I'm really hurt...I just checked to see who won the contest at another place and the first place winner was the whiner from the last contest and was told not to participate in this one and he won 1st place!:mad: I think I'm pissed too. I purposely did not use photo manipulation because that is why I lost the last contest. :'( Why bother? I lose anyway..I don't have a fancy camera and stuff so my efforts are not even recognized.

We enjoy your photos whether they are taken with a disposable camera.. sorry.. I am just glad most of our family is still moving over.

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

well I'm done with that place anyway. In this place I can post pics and not get critized to death lol.
In this forum ppl don't ignore ya cuz you aint a You Tube celebrity..lol
And I sure love it when I do post my pics the Forum don't plaster their names all over it as if they took ownership of the photos posted!!!!!!!!!!!!

Srenots

Srenots

I'm really hurt...I just checked to see who won the contest at another place and the first place winner was the whiner from the last contest and was told not to participate in this one and he won 1st place!:mad: I think I'm pissed too. I purposely did not use photo manipulation because that is why I lost the last contest. :'( Why bother? I lose anyway..I don't have a fancy camera and stuff so my efforts are not even recognized.
Hey Gramma, I just saw that post of the 3 winners also, wtf, over ?

Srenots

Srenots

well I'm done with that place anyway. In this place I can post pics and not get critized to death lol.
In this forum ppl don't ignore ya cuz you aint a You Tube celebrity..lol
And I sure love it when I do post my pics the Forum don't plaster their names all over it as if they took ownership of the photos posted!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya , and Gramma said, "Im soo outta here", hehe thata way to hang~ classic, good job Gramma...

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

The biggest reason I am upset is CF told that idiot to not even bother entering the next contest since he pissed moaned and groan about not winning! And...he said give me you most creative shot....not give me the best photomanipulation...which is creative and does take some talent and effort...but still the 1st place winner broke 2 requests and wins???!!!!!wtf!
Maybe I should cry like I am now and I would have won?

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

I have this funky idea..lol
I used to belong to graphic artists communities about 6 years ago for several years and one of the fun things we did that did not cost a fortune or anything at all.
Here's my crazy idea....
On this thread...post me a picture of someone kissing ass. by 10:00 P.M. Central USA time zone....the winner will get a special graphic art from me and I will even put your username to the pic :D
Sogive your best ass kisser :D

Srenots

Srenots

I have this funky idea..lol
I used to belong to graphic artists communities about 6 years ago for several years and one of the fun things we did that did not cost a fortune or anything at all.
Here's my crazy idea....
On this thread...post me a picture of someone kissing ass. by 10:00 P.M. Central USA time zone....the winner will get a special graphic art from me and I will even put your username to the pic :D
Sogive your best ass kisser :D
Hugechimpbutt

Insert a fatty in the mouth, and kiss that ass, with a suckin sensation to get a toke~

Last edited:
Top Bottom