Greenhouse crop. Photo, auto or fast?

• Thread starter Whip316
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Whip316

Whip316

I want to grow one crop in my greenhouse first while I finish my grow room.I want to grow blue dream for my first crop. I want to grow like around 40 plants. (My grow room will hold 40 as well. It’s gonna be a hydroponic grow system)
I wanted to start 10 plants and then take clones to make the 40. I didn’t want to do a Full photo grow of around 4 months. But I heard you can’t really clones autos well, or can you? So I was thinking of growing with fast plants. But I know the blue dream fast isn’t really true blue dream cause it’s crossed with blue ice. But does it really matter? I don’t think so. Can you take clones of fast flower plants? Reason I want to grow a fast crop is cause in western Pa where I am at, it can get chilly early sometimes and I don’t have heat in there and don’t want to add any. So I want to plant and get them growing and then get out before weather changes. Then hopefully my grow room should be done and I won’t have to worry being outside.
Any tips or help is much appreciated.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
You can take clones of any photo period plants fast flowering or not.

It’s gonna take a while for them to be big enough to clone then root your adding that to your schedule I hope otherwise your gonna need the full 40+ seeds ( + to replace any that don’t germinate ) to get a quick turn around

Autos no as autos finish by age and not by light schedules so by the time it’s grown big enough to take any then root them they will be near the end of thier life cycle and yeild next to nothing.

40s a lot to take care of btw if it’s your first grow don’t count your chickens before they hatch if that translates

Good luck

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom