Grow room irrigation

• Thread starter masshole61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
masshole61

masshole61

Learned a lot from the farm but can't seem to find a thread on irrigation that applies to what I want to do.
I want to be able to water 24 plants in 5 gallon smart pots of organic soil. Seems like there are always times when you should be watering but can't. So I'm thinking if I can leave a 55 gallon rubbermaid reservoir with a pump and a timer I can set it and forget it if some other business comes up. That would give me a litte over 2 gallons of water per plant, which seems about right. I've never done this. So my question to the farm is will this give me even distribution to all plants and what type of dripper, bluemat, halo rings are the most effective and least problematic?

mr roboto

mr roboto

Its going to depend on when your plants need water/food. If you want to go the automated route then you might want to look into coco. With soil Ive been hand watering and plan on switching to a watering wand with a pump and bucket

masshole61

masshole61

Tanks tank, I don't know how I missed that one. I suspect it might be the smoke...

Tank333

Tank333

No problem, bro! Lol. I'm gonna be using this idea to make sure my summer garden gets well watered!

Latest posts

Top Bottom