Growing Pains

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Many changes coming along with a shuffling of crew members. Mostly my fault as I let crew test at their leisure and i've only gotten 1 report for stock I handed out 4 months ago. So this overloads my plate with the CBD projects and patient care lines. Trying to get feminized seed lines established as well. I still need crew members willing to be a team player. We're looking at paying $ for grow reports with high resolution pics and the chance for an all expense paid trips to help rep us at HTC's. Please get with me or MrG and we'll go from there. I had limited crew members to those in Michigan but as long as your in the states your welcome to apply.

H

happy b

Many changes coming along with a shuffling of crew members. Mostly my fault as I let crew test at their leisure and i've only gotten 1 report for stock I handed out 4 months ago. So this overloads my plate with the CBD projects and patient care lines. Trying to get feminized seed lines established as well. I still need crew members willing to be a team player. We're looking at paying $ for grow reports with high resolution pics and the chance for an all expense paid trips to help rep us at HTC's. Please get with me or MrG and we'll go from there. I had limited crew members to those in Michigan but as long as your in the states your welcome to apply.
Aww mota are us Scotsmen not welcome then?well screw you guys.lol.
just joshin mota.you da man.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Aww mota are us Scotsmen not welcome then?well screw you guys.lol.
just joshin mota.you da man.

Lol! Sorry, i'm not biased but anxiety driven. We're talking about the possibility of adding an E.U. company to produce our seeds and not have to deal with customs. I don't have the cahonies anymore to deal with postal service or customs.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I need to get something from your new line up to show off. Having just sprouted my last yooper kush seeds I'm down to just the valley ghash seeds. I keep saying I don't want any fruity strains yet the agent orange x valley ghash just sounds so good! Have u made anything with the 91 lately? Well I'm rambling after some morning dabs

H

happy b

I need to get something from your new line up to show off. Having just sprouted my last yooper kush seeds I'm down to just the valley ghash seeds. I keep saying I don't want any fruity strains yet the agent orange x valley ghash just sounds so good! Have u made anything with the 91 lately? Well I'm rambling after some morning dabs
Its allowed.iv been doing the same.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Well I need to get you stocked up then. Nothing with straight 91, running 91 x Larry OG by that dirty mitten thumber Skunkmasterflex. The Ghash lines are growing , GirlScoutGhash, BigFunkyGhash and GorillaGhash are in the making. BigFunkyGhash's fake acdc mom pushed out 40 zips per under 315 watt cmh's! She tested out at 17% thc and 0% cbd. Strangely enough she had an incredibly calming affect without anxiety.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

You could hit DWB with one of Ringo's CBD plants and call it Boy Named Tsu :smuggrin:

Quagmire

Quagmire

O-Man... Cartman here.. you would offer something like this when I'm just not setup to do more then 6 at a time, so not sure I'd be of any benefit to ya or not.. because you know I do great photos, grow/smoke reports and simply love your strains as I still have many of your older ones.. actually doing some of my own crosses right now with your Yumshine and Orange Velvet x DNA's Pure Afghan.. but I know you'll have a with larger setups be willing to meet your needs.. best of luck old friend..

Punisher24

Punisher24

I would be glad to make room for some your genetics. I'm in WA.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

@Motarebel those ghash crosses sound awesome. I'd crack some of the glue ghash or cookie ghash or agent orange ghash whenever they're ready I could prolly have some early flower pics by the cup if they're ready Now

AngryBeeman

AngryBeeman

Premium Member
Supporter
I am Very Interested! That would be an honor....:D

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

willing to run a table of testers for ya here in SOCAL, as well as hit the cups, this might be and mutually advantages post.

Top Bottom