growth timetable for auto russians

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

By no means is this the definitive dates by which things happen. Every plant seems slightly different in its own way.

1st grow of these were for seeds only...

Day 1 - first day the plant was above soil
Day 21 - first plant showed sex (males seem to show first)

Day 27 - Both sexes were showing by this time
Day 31 - first male started dropping pollen

As soon as males began dropping pollen, I fertilized the females with it (3 plants yielded between 250 - 300 seeds.

Day 42 - Males had stopped dropping pollen totally and simply sat there till they died

Seeds taken off plant at 10 weeks looked done but would not germinate.
Seeds taken off plant at 11.5 weeks and rested for a week has aprox 75% - 80% germination

hope this helps for anyone making seeds and please feel free to add anything.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey bro!

Hey Kenny, I get mine sent to the east coast from the UK from theattitudeseedbank and also from dope-seeds, they have tons of varieties and fems too!! The new Sagarmatha autos I bought have had poor germ rates, in the Double Diesel and Smurfberry (I have one Smurberry that has really turned out sweet!). I like the Lowlife autos, they do seem to germ easier than the Lowryder brand (thicker seed shells or something!). PM me if you have any other Q's! p

J

jlve187

Yea i got all mine from the attitude to and im on the eastcoast boston to be exact and they were here in legit 6 days!!!! I love joint dr. I seem to have bad luck with LOWLIFE!!

M

MojaveMama

Sounds Good, Green!

I have three auto White Dwarf fems in veg now. My beans came from Attitude. Only 3 of the 5 germinated. But the three that did look really good. It's my first try at autos, hence my choice to start with a single grow of fem seeds.

I'll be following this grow closely, Green!

B

Bill Bloome

Greetings Farmers, I got my Ghanja Dwarfs from AMS and they arrived quickly without incident.They popped slowly but it was my fault,however I got a 80% germ rate.They are growing VERY well and have purple stems and a great smell!Have high hopes for my little auto's[sorry,couldn't resist].Check out my gallery.

R

Resinator

i'm running a batch of "Dwarf Mix" now and I hope I get one of the white dwarfs again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom