• Thread starter olemanmcweedie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

olemanmcweedie

Have i reached flowering stage

O

olemanmcweedie

Yessir. It's my first try at this so I opted for auto to learn a bit.

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Got photobombed by a crane fly. May wanna pull that off lol.

Seeing a plant with this much sativa in her makes me mouth water. Especially one this happy and healthy. Very nice job so far sir/ma'am.
Wrong idea, autoa
Are way more difficult tol learn the fundamentals. Your on a timer once seed pops, unlike photos you can fix with veg times as long as you want.
Autos make grow room design and scheduling your life around a plant way easier though. theres pros and cons either way lol.

emanresu

emanresu

Wrong idea, autoa
Are way more difficult tol learn the fundamentals. Your on a timer once seed pops, unlike photos you can fix with veg times as long as you want.
Captspaulding is 100 correct on not enough time to fix things with autos. It all needs to go right from start to finish to get everything out of them. I have two now that I stunted and lost a week and a half of growth on. You just can't make up that time with autos. And with an auto flower, a week can make a big difference in your yield. Really want to move to photoperiods, but I have so many freaking auto seeds. Going to be a long time before I get to.

Top Bottom