Having All Kinds Of Issues

• Thread starter Nybadboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Just a heads up when i was on well water it was coming out at 1100 ppm which is a no go for plants. Does your water have a chlorine or sulfur smell to it?

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

No smell bro and I sent you a PM earlier but you must not have seen

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Funny thing is when they were small they was just fine now that there bigger all this shit going on

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Just a heads up when i was on well water it was coming out at 1100 ppm which is a no go for plants. Does your water have a chlorine or sulfur smell to it?
This would suck big time if this is my issue but I will start ordering water if need be

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
This would suck big time if this is my issue but I will start ordering water if need be

I think Home Depot has ppm/ec pens for cheeap for the water filters if you wanna go that route. Also if not take a sample to a pool store. They will usually test it for free for you.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Funny thing is when they were small they was just fine now that there bigger all this shit going on
That really strongly suggests immobile nutrient issues, possibly coupled with build up in the media.

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Bro I need help bad!
I go down where I have my girls and everything looks burnt,1 plant my biggest looks great I don't understand im doing nothing different one to the other

Photo 310 12 42 54
Photo 310 12 42 46
Photo 310 12 42 39
Top Bottom