hello and and big thank you for the resources!

• Thread starter nor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nor

Hi all,

Ive been creeping around your knowledge sites for a few months, and wanted to say a big thank you for all the great guides, question responses, and general arguing about the best way to grow. I was trawling the internet for good information on Soilless growing. I really wanted to grow indoor tomatoes for the kids (that inflation) and knew they were genetically similar to your fine ladies. After reading all the wonderful guides here (and other places too), i decided to throw a Seed down and take the plunge. Ive come back a few months later to share the product of your help.

It was a wild ride, learning coco, learning hydro (DWC), and something soooo close to tomato growing and yet so very not. i wont bore you all with the massive list of mistakes but will post on the diary area with some pics (im still in late flower).

about me: been growing outdoors and not THC for a long time. We got an aero garden, i saw LED grow lights...and here we are.

my kids like to eat i like to grow things you can eat and the kids get to plant and stuff (so many strawberries). This is not one they get to come on but its been fun so far having my own little project.

thanks again for all the help.

Top Bottom