Hello Everyone, Im New To This And Was Wondering...

• Thread starter MaesterP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MaesterP

MaesterP

thisnis my first go around and so far its going well, so far im growing raw diesel, blueberry, and blueberry punch from clones. im growing indoors and wanting to start from a seed this time and wanted some input on what strains worked well indoors.

thanks.

MaesterP

MaesterP

in case thats too vague, they are grown in soil the veg tent has 750w of led light and the flower tent has 900w. I use gh nutes. any guidance or cool info would be awesome.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! I don't care for growing inside, I'm not the best person to ask.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'll have to second that, unless you don't mind waiting for a Sativa to finish.
growing outdoors would be great. im in a wheelchair so the indoor op is just more accessible. got a bublicious seed today gonna give her a go.
I have a problematic back and knees, my husband made raised beds for me. I keep the depth front-to-back shallow so I can reach. I think you're gonna LOVE the Bubblicious.

MaesterP

MaesterP

IMG 20160605 0809038 rewind
this is my blueberry punch its on day 21 of flower and im thinking about taking a clone from it... any advice?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
At this point in flower if you want to clone you certainly can, but I prefer to take some lowers where the bud development is less. They take longer to root, then they have to re-veg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom