Hello from Southern Colorado

• Thread starter Mr.Moon.00
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Moon.00

Mr.Moon.00

Hey everyone!

I'm new here, so I thought I would introduce myself. I have been growing cannabis for the last six years in SoCal (indoor tents and outdoor gardens). My passion is integrating permaculture design strategies into cannabis cultivation, and I just relocated to southern Colorado. I will be growing this year in 40-gallon fabric pots, and I now have two 20'x100' hoop houses with raised beds in them. I'm interested in organic farming, too, and I look forward to developing a nice outdoor garden.

I'm looking for any organic slow-release fertilizer recommendations from the community. I was looking at Sustane 8-4-2 organic fertilizer. Still, I have had a heck of a time finding retailers and have even communicated with their regional sales manager, but they only deal in selling 40-bag pallets that they cannot break up.

So, if you have any recommendations, It would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for taking the time,

Mr. Moon

S

sarahhale

I go by Sarah Hale, and my heart beats for the serene enchantment gardens bestow upon us. With soil-stained hands, I've pledged myself to foster and nourish lively, flourishing sanctuaries of green. Since my earliest days, the intricacies of nature have captivated me, drawing me into its embrace. Amidst the foliage, I discover peace, tending to each plant's whispers and sculpting realms of tranquility. And current also working at here chickfil-a-menu.com

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Welcome to the Farm! I think you got Build a soil in Colorado, I haven’t used their stuff but have reached out to them for questions with a quick response. I have seen it recommended from other members on this site as something that works with results : )

Mr.Moon.00

Mr.Moon.00

Welcome to the Farm! I think you got Build a soil in Colorado, I haven’t used their stuff but have reached out to them for questions with a quick response. I have seen it recommended from other members on this site as something that works with results : )
Thanks, @BearWater. I reached out to them for some recommendations. Appreciate!

Top Bottom