Hello to the Coco Guys and anybody else :)

• Thread starter terpyterp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

terpyterp

Hello,

I'am running my second grow and its on Coco. Bufferd and with perlite. The 2 brighter plants are older and didn't got enough light the first days. (Light was too less) The plant in the Front is 10 days old, the other two 16 days and they Look pretty done. They got the Same condotions AS the other plants. Now they gettin 400ppfd, only water with Ph 6.1 and thats maybe the Point. Should i start to give nutrients?
I thought they are too young and have still a few days for the first load nutrients.
Do i have to give nutes earlier?

Kind regards

Hello to the coco guys and anybody else
Hello to the coco guys and anybody else 2
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
You are on the higher side of the ph ratio for coir
Id drop the ph to around 5.8 and up it to 6 come flower

Yes they need food now as coir has none albeit lightly

T

terpyterp

You are on the higher side of the ph ratio for coir
Id drop the ph to around 5.8 and up it to 6 come flower

Yes they need food now as coir has none albeit lightly
Thats the Point, some Guys say its better to start with 6 and raise to 6.2-6.3 when flowering. I think thats Not the biggest Problem, i think it came from the nutrition that are Not there. I thought its better to let them the first 14 days without nutrients.

Last watering was friday morning and they a still wet, should i watering them now with nutes or still waiting 1-2 days?

Thanks alot man

jetbtkng

jetbtkng

i would move them to at least 3 gallon pot, then water with nutes, im using coco & perlite threw in some ground up dry banna peels, & a little reg fertilizer all in 3 gal cloth pots, my ph when i water ph is between 51/2 to 61/2 & they look great...

Thumbnail   2024 04 29T170653613
T

terpyterp

Yes sir, that looks nice.
What week of flowering?

You would them move now in bigger pots?
My thoughts are "throw that 2 bright ones away and let the single Lady grow" or you think they will get strong again?
I Just gave them 2 older ones not enough light when they popped out and waited to long with nutes. Totally my fault.
You Upgrade your Coco? My Plan was just remo nutes and i gave them just the First mini load

jetbtkng

jetbtkng

Yes sir, that looks nice.
What week of flowering?

You would them move now in bigger pots?
My thoughts are "throw that 2 bright ones away and let the single Lady grow" or you think they will get strong again?
I Just gave them 2 older ones not enough light when they popped out and waited to long with nutes. Totally my fault.
You Upgrade your Coco? My Plan was just remo nutes and i gave them just the First mini load
ya movem, coco has no nutes at all, so i added some ground up banna peels & a little fert to my mix which was 7, 3 gal pots, rinsed the coco with calmeg mixed water to eliminate any salts left in the coco, then water evey 4 to 5 days or when leaves start to droop a little, adding nutes every other watering, thats what ive been doing, & im no pro, at all, i just started growing again after about 45yrs of not growing, lol, there are others here who are way better growers than i, im just doing what ive read & watched on vids & what others here have told me plus my own ideas....

T

terpyterp

Oh that a long break.
I gave them tuesday a few ml nutrients and Yesterday i watering them with grow/Micro/calmag/velokelp and they are looking much better. All 3 the roots a coming Out. I let them 1-2 weeks in the small pots and then move it to 3 gallon airpots.

Top Bottom