Hello!

• Thread starter dankfrank83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankfrank83

dankfrank83

I'm new to this entire thing. Haven't grown much at all in my day and I sort of just stumbled in here. Well, I have grown bad habit and I guess it's the same thing 🤷 It takes consistency

Ok, this is what happened. I was taking out the trash and I saw a big pile of stuff. They were evacuating some squatters across the street so it must have come from there. Fancy neighborhood as you hear.

I grabbed a box that looked like it wasn't broken and quickly took it inside. It contained some hydrophobic garden thingy with bottles with stuff and papers and stuff.

I plugged it in and it worked. So, what should I grow?

So I called a guy I know and got a few beans of unknown origins and I followed the instructions for general vegetable growth and, well 🤷 hasn't costed anything. Well, the guy with the seeds. The reason he just gave them to me was because I saved his ass when his nephew was out looking to bash his head in with a crowbar. These trailer trash should stay off the meth for sure.

Now, I have invested in a stronger led light to help me get a bit of bud maybe. Got a 50w (said to be actual) led on Amazon, said to be full spectrum and hopefully will help with the flowering.

I did some googling on this unit, it's an idoo 7 pod system and I think it has 32w of led now. I had this 2 strip led thing with blue and red diodes said to be for flowers so I plugged that in as well.

Even if it all turns to shit, it's a lot of fun reading up on the subject and learning new things.

No pictures. A guy told me when I showed him my grow that "What in the ghetto white trash hell is going on in your fridge Bubba?" So now I'm really insecure about it.

Like when I was a kid an my cousin said my pee pee looked like an earthworm and I couldn't be naked for 2 years. Bless.

Looking forwards to learning from and laughing with some new people in here 😊

Last edited:
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Take some pictures of what you have.
What's in the bottles? Likely fertilizer. Need to know that as well.
Did you get little clay balls? Some other potting medium?

dankfrank83

dankfrank83

Take some pictures of what you have.
What's in the bottles? Likely fertilizer. Need to know that as well.
Did you get little clay balls? Some other potting medium?
Yeah, it was bottles with nutrient tabs. You're supposed to fill the bottles up with water and let the tags melt and then add to more water to get a solution that the plants can grow in. It seem to work although I now wish I had read up a bit before hand and gotten some real nutrients. It came with these little plastic sponges, used those. Just put the seed in and the little transparent cap over and I got lucky 🤷

I think maybe this system might work as well as any bucket with an airpump 😅 and the lights seem to work for this stage atleast.

(I posted a picture but I was ashamed and removed it)

This:

Top Bottom