Hello

• Thread starter Beachbumm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Hello, I was a member a few years ago, I'm back because I'm putting in my first ever outdoor plants, three Royal Queen CHEESE autos. Cheese is a favorite of mine, although I've never grown Royal Queen's Cheese before.

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

@beachcomber??
Beachwalker: How you doing Nick, I lost my old email account I used here when my phone crashed last year, couldn't remember what it was so I couldn't log into my old account.

Haven't been on cannabis boards since the end of 2020, haven't grown since the end of 21 when I moved from the Beachhouse to the hayfields of northern Maine

I've got a legal three plant minimum here so I'm going to put three out in one of my vegetable gardens

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Beachwalker: How you doing Nick, I lost my old email account I used here when my phone crashed last year, couldn't remember what it was so I couldn't log into my old account.

Haven't been on cannabis boards since the end of 2020, haven't grown since the end of 21 when I moved from the Beachhouse to the hayfields of northern Maine

I've got a legal three plant minimum here so I'm going to put three out in one of my vegetable gardens
hey i wondered about you and where ya went,,
well awesome glad you’ll be around!..
what strains you gonna grow?

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

I've got some Cheese autos from Royal Queen

We have a legal maximum of just three here so I'm going to try to get these finished and put in some purple punch to finish up in the fall

Weed is so cheap here, I can get it for $50 an ounce and it's not much more than that in dispensaries, & with the huge increase in the price of electricity since the beginning of this year it's almost cheaper to buy it

But I like knowing whats in & on it, so I'm going to start a small little one tent grow this fall, when I've got the vegetables in and canned and all that, and I get some free time

Last edited:
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

hey i wondered about you and where ya went,,
well awesome glad you’ll be around!..
what strains you gonna grow?
Nick, any way I can get back into my old 'Beachwalker' account besides remembering what the email account I used was?

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Beach Walker like Speed Walker?
Welcome back. Where's pipe carver?

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

20210923 090825
20210923 090835

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

I'm doing my first ever outdoor grow, I can grow three here legally so I'm going to fit them in one of my vegetable gardens

I might start a grow journal, I haven't grown since I moved in 21 & I've forgotten so much so I'm back to read and to probably ask a lot of basic questions that I should know the answer to by now LOL

I'm guessing that's one of pipe carvers pipes, looks familiar

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Very cool. Yes, that's one of his creations. And YES, start a grow diary😉
I've been reading through my old thread 'the beachhouse' and man I wish I could get back into that username!

That was a fun thread, but there's also so much info in there, I'm on page 13 of I think there's 125 or so

after I read that I'm going to read my Romberry thread, I did a lot of experimenting with different mediums and I even did one grow using those Jobes spikes that you put in the soil LOL it did very well too! 😂🤣

Anyway after I read them I'll have my memory refreshed cuz it's been 3 years since I've grown cannabis and have forgotten so much

This is my first outdoor grow but I have a couple of productive vegetable gardens so it shouldn't be an issue.

Had a groundhog pest my first year but the bobcat got him eventually

Screenshot 20240511 102030

Latest posts

Top Bottom