!HELP! Diagnose seedling issues white burn marks , white scrunched leaves

• Thread starter Redblanketguy69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Redblanketguy69

So this is my first time growing autos their almost a week old since the largest came out off soil the other one is smaller for some reason but they were planted at the same time, and one of my plants has a white burn looking mark and has some white burn spots it does not look like mould or powder , and my other one has drooped leaves and the middle leaves that are meant to grow and come out have white tips and look scrunched will they live or am I doing something wrong?
Here’s some info , maybe wrong soil ? It says that it has extra zinc,
I know I watered maybe with too Much ph , but watered them this morning with 6.6ph so might be good
And they weren’t getting enough light I think , I got the photone app and with filter on camera using paid LED setting the seedling level are getting around 200-240 PPFD
And there is tiny white bugs walking about the soil apparently they only eat dead plant matter idk,
DETAILS:
Temp: 24c
Humidity 60%
I water every 2-3 days around plant with spray bottle around 20 sprays around plant

Help diagnose seedling issues white burn marks  white scrunched leaves
Help diagnose seedling issues white burn marks  white scrunched leaves 2
Help diagnose seedling issues white burn marks  white scrunched leaves 3
Help diagnose seedling issues white burn marks  white scrunched leaves 4
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

They are showing signs of to much light.
Autos like a very light and fluffy soil so they can grow roots fast. Keep this in mind.
They are also hungry right after breaking ground so feed them as soon as they break ground. You don't need to over do it but a little something to get them going helps.

Without a little more information it's hard to say whats up but I'd say they are stunted for there age.
I'm sure there are guys around with more experience with autos than I so maybe someone will chime in and
be able to help you more than I can.

Latest posts

Top Bottom