Help few things I noticed today

• Thread starter TalkToMeNice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

So this plant is Tropical Cooler currently 20 days old and my leaves are starting to yellow haven’t done anything but watered it and sprayed it with calmag today

This is an unknown strain seed found in bag it’s my first plant and only plant I gave nutrients to when the cotyledon leaves started to lose color. May 13 I added 3ml each of general hydroponic flora series to a gallon of water and watered it with 5 ml of it (ph tested 5.96 and ppm was 0669-0671)
Yesterday I feed it using the same water but this time it ph was 6.51 and Ppm stayed the same (mind you this the same water mixed with nutrients I used on the 13’th. Just trying to find out y my plant seem to be losing color or some

I don’t know what this is or why it’s doing this but I don’t like it please help I only water this plant nothing more

This plant is Banana Jealousy and it’s currently 19 days old and my cotyledons leaves are losing color as well also sprayed this with calmag today

Stokes

Stokes

Cotyledons will turn yellow and fall off. Those bigger ones in the solo cups need transplant. That brown tipped one is probably burned from where it had contact with the soil. All are probably ready for transplant tbh. If you transfer into FFOF they wont need any food for at least 2-3 weeks.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Cotyledons will turn yellow and fall off. Those bigger ones in the solo cups need transplant. That brown tipped one is probably burned from where it had contact with the soil. All are probably ready for transplant tbh. If you transfer into FFOF they wont need any food for at least 2-3 weeks.
There currently already in fox farm

Stokes

Stokes

There currently already in fox farm

If you wanted to transfer into fresh ocean forest you wouldnt need to do anything for a while. How long were you planning to veg?

Btw, what light are you using again? A couple in the cups look a little leggy, they’re pretty far along and depending on your settings they may be ready for a little more light. Not a whole lot.

a few days after transplant would be a good time for some lst, and possible topping, whichever way youre wanting to go

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

I don’t know but currently only have one grow tent and I have 8 strains oldest is 26 days youngest is 3 days so the older ones would be veg’n for a while I planned to do this till the rest catch up being I have to adjust the lights but can’t do that with a few still in seedling stage

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Please watch this video. Grab a pencil a calculator and some paper. I had to watch the video a few times over a couple of days before I could just do the math on the run but it's pretty handy to be able to pull this out of your hat and it's not that hard to do. Just search fertilizers on google and start running numbers until it becomes easy. Or save the link for reference later. I find 200 PPM Nitrogen is a great place to start young plants.

It's time to start feeding this lovely little seedling. She will turn a nice green and begin growing for you.
Always remember to PH your solution.

Hope this helps you.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Please watch this video. Grab a pencil a calculator and some paper. I had to watch the video a few times over a couple of days before I could just do the math on the run but it's pretty handy to be able to pull this out of your hat and it's not that hard to do. Just search fertilizers on google and start running numbers until it becomes easy. Or save the link for reference later. I find 200 PPM Nitrogen is a great place to start young plants.

It's time to start feeding this lovely little seedling. She will turn a nice green and begin growing for you.
Always remember to PH your solution.

Hope this helps you.
Thank you.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It’s also really dark green for such small plants. You should back the N for a few feeds.
Spraying is really not needed on any level.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
In my experience, you need to let the whole cup of soil, get dry, then get the whole cup of wet, on and on! Even with seedlings! You can kind of tell by the weight of the cup!
What up chucky!
This man knows what he is doing!
👊🏻🤡

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Don’t listen to him! He’s full of it!😃 Just flailing away as usual ! How’s things going in creepy clownsville? Then, watching your work! Excellent!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Don’t listen to him! He’s full of it!😃 Just flailing away as usual ! How’s things going in creepy clownsville? Then, watching your work! Excellent!
Just trying to not burn the place down while making ballon animals filled with booger sugar.

it was shake and bake, and I helped.
😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
for most new pot growers, this is the first test of nerve! Do you have the nerve to let that soil dry out sufficiently! And most fail it at first! Including me, sometimes, too! There will be many more nerve tests along the way!✌️🐒

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

for most new pot growers, this is the first test of nerve! Do you have the nerve to let that soil dry out sufficiently! And most fail it at first! Including me, sometimes, too! There will be many more nerve tests along the way!✌️🐒
I’ll try shouldn’t be hard hopefully

Top Bottom