Help identify my leaf deficiency

• Thread starter Jays.budz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jays.budz

What’s up guys, so I’ve been growing Nothern lights auto in about a 2 gal pot under LED’s using soil and feeding with fox farm trio at about 1/3rd strength every other watering. I’m in week 6 of flower and the leaves are pale with red stems in between and burnt tips. My ph is at 6.3 , not sure if I fed too much or if I have nute lockout. Please help , I know the pot size is small could that be the whole problem?

Help identify my leaf deficiency
Help identify my leaf deficiency 2
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Might be related to phosphorus, or you just might have a strain that turns color in flower.

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

This plant looks over-watered (leaf thickness, miniaturization), over-fed (dark leaf color, clawing), and over-lit (dark red stems and veins, slight taco-ing down) to me. I'd turn down/move up the light, feed less, and water to run-off only when the pots are very light. If you have a meter, your run-off PPMs might give you a sense of where you stand with feeding.

J

Jays.budz

This plant looks over-watered (leaf thickness, miniaturization), over-fed (dark leaf color, clawing), and over-lit (dark red stems and veins, slight taco-ing down) to me. I'd turn down/move up the light, feed less, and water to run-off only when the pots are very light. If you have a meter, your run-off PPMs might give you a sense of where you stand with feeding.
Thanks for the reply, moved the lights further and I’m letting the soil dry before watering again.

Top Bottom