Help, Im new and not sure if its growing right

• Thread starter TheBakeBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheBakeBoy

This girl looks amazing! Careful of those drips of water on the leaves, they can burn. I'll defer to more experienced growers here.
Alright thank you! The leaves felt dry so I put some water on them hoping it would hydrate the leaves a bit. I have drip irrigation that runs into the soil around the plant for 20 minutes one hour after the light kicks on. Provides 800ml of water to the plant.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Week 4 Day 6
Coco coir, feeding it Silca Blast, Pure Blend Pro, Cal-Mag, and once a week tea compost.
PH is 6.0
Reg/fem or auto?

Looks good, she’s growing super compact, what’s your light, it’s settings and height? Not seeing any light stress issues just might not be coming up vertically due to too much light suppressing her height

Might just need to lift the light up a bit and let her stretch her legs, besides that I’d say she looks good, color is good leaves look healthy, besides some bending etc probably from being squished up against the side of the pot for a bit no biggie

Agreed with above try not to get your leaves wet when watering, unless it’s a foliar but I tend to steer away from foliar I try not to ever spray anything if not NEEDED

T

TheBakeBoy

Reg/fem or auto?

Looks good, she’s growing super compact, what’s your light, it’s settings and height? Not seeing any light stress issues just might not be coming up vertically due to too much light suppressing her height

Might just need to lift the light up a bit and let her stretch her legs, besides that I’d say she looks good, color is good leaves look healthy, besides some bending etc probably from being squished up against the side of the pot for a bit no biggie

Agreed with above try not to get your leaves wet when watering, unless it’s a foliar but I tend to steer away from foliar I try not to ever spray anything if not NEEDED
Alright, noted. I won’t wet leaves any further. Thank you- I started it with a feminized seed, I thought it was too short and bushy; but maybe I have my light too bright- I have a VivoSun smart tent so the light high is not adjustable, but you can change the intensity and I have it set to 85% brightness for 18/6. I’ll lower the brightness to 75 and see if that helps with the height.

GregTheAlien

GregTheAlien

Reg/fem or auto?

My name is Greg, not 'above'.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I think she is fine. As she is planted deep in the bag. The bag is pushing the bottom leaves up and it looks all bunched up.
The main plant will grow up and away pretty soon.

T

TheBakeBoy

I think she is fine. As she is planted deep in the bag. The bag is pushing the bottom leaves up and it looks all bunched up.
The main plant will grow up and away pretty soon.
Yeah I’m really hoping it gets taller this week! Get the pot out of the pot! lol

Top Bottom