Help Needed. How To Process Most Thc Out From Plant?

• Thread starter DonPalermo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DonPalermo

DonPalermo

Hi.
This is my first post here. I live in north europe, where cannabis is illegal and here is no hope for legalization. So, I run little illegal grow operation for cash.

Because every plant, seedling etc. is against the law, I want keep my operation under 40 plants. Inculding moms and clones.
I seek methods for process so much thc out of the plant mass (after harvesting buds) as possible. Wich methods suits for this? I seek practical methods.
I cut plants down and try trim buds and collect triconomes from trim. Wich is practical and efective method to process rest of plant mass (leaves, branches and processed trim)?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Papa John started out of a garage selling pizzas, you should open a trattoria and sell canolis.
Don polermo's, it has a nice ring to it...

Natural

Natural

here in murica lots of folks blasting with butane, which is highly proficient. we like to keep it old skool tho with bubble hash and run the leftovers into tinctures or canna butter

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
if you want Absolute then i would suggest Grain Alcohol Or Acetone for a Full spectrum extract.

Butane is pretty selective leaving behind too many Terps.. While its still a good extraction method its not absolute.

Grain alcohol would be your best choice, but that can be expensive and im not sure if you can source 190 proof, 95% alcohol, so my next suggestion would be Acetone, Evaporates really quickly. A Quick Wash with ISO can also be used.

Grain (Drinking Alcohol)
Acetone 100% NOT Nail polish remover.... Go to hardware store and find pure acetone.
isopropyl alcohol at least 95-98% Preferable.

DonPalermo

DonPalermo

Grain alcohol sounds good choise. It might be possible distil alcohol back with distiller unit. Isopropanol might be distilable too. I think, that this is my way. Thank you folks!
Don Palermo's pizzeria.... I can see that in bright future, if my country comes its senses some day.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If you distill it your going to loose terps... Not worth it.. Just evape.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thats just lowering the boiling points of everything, still going to distill off terps.

The only way i can think to pull that off would be a fractional distillation with a rotary evaporator.

And even used those ain't cheap.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I think co2 extraction gets the most extract but it is the lowest quality, qwet gets the lowest quantity with the highest quality.

Natural

Natural

if ya wanna do alcohol washes or qwet..there's a couple ways to consider. Washing pounds of trim takes a lot of alcohol. Consider making dry ice sieve and wash that instead. You're gonna have wax left on the plant whether you dry ice sieve or wet wash with cold alcohol. Then you can take your leftovers and make butter or tincture. If you keep everything in the alcohol washes cold frozen and do quick washes you will get a nice golden product.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/iso-everclear-slab-no-butane.78135/

I'm not sure about distilling the alcohol..seems like a good idea..but for some reason the end product looks more viscous than air drying. You certainly could experiment. End product is always terpy if you control the heat well.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

baking it into edibles usually gets the highest return in terms of monetary value; you just need a good canna recipe. I wouldnt' do too much with the fans and stalks but you may be able to get some thc out of them.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I thought this thread was a joke since I think there is a rule about posting how to make money illegally?

Seriously, Don Polermo's pizzaria, you could sell weed out of the back, you just need to move to a legal state to do it legit.
CANNA butter Breadsticks
Fan leaf salad with balsamic hash oil vinegrette
Pizza....
Funions..water lots of water man
And if im not back in 20 minutes... call the police....

Top Bottom