help verify identity????

• Thread starter Pheonix82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pheonix82

Pheonix82

Hi all
I'm not very internet savvy and I could use some help. I have 3 strains that I'm not sure of the genetics and haven't been able to find reliable info on. They are California Dream, ATF, and Dutch Treat. I've been told they are all 8 wk strains and are Sativa's. I'm not sure what to believe as what little info I have found on different sources contradicts other sources. If anyone has any experience with any of these plz help.

Dutch treat?
Help verify identity

California Dream?
Help verify identity 2

ATF?
Help verify identity 3

Any help is very greatly appreciated

zeke

zeke

If you are in the pnw I think I have that ATF. I call mine ATF c as it is one of three different cuts I have with that monicker. It's by far the most narrow leaved one of the bunch. Kinda a dud compared with a and b but ok. Smells reminiscent of vortex, Thai and Haze. Not too tasty or strong. It's more than likely the "sativa" ATF that always pops up when the strain is mentioned. There is one around Eugene that I call B. It's more of a narrow leaf/ wide leaf hybrid sort of a vortex white shark type of reek with fat heavy nugs and lots of resin. ATF a is the first one I collected in the Tacoma area. Juniper and catpiss all day. Chunky resinous afghanica style nugs that turn purple and blue. I think I have pics of a some where on here. Maybe the Alaskan forum.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I couldn't even begin to try to tell you what those are, or whether or not they are what they came labeled as. But! I CAN welcome you to the farm. Welcome!

Pheonix82

Pheonix82

Thank you for the welcome Sea:). I realize its a long shot getting these identified but I do appreciate any help. I have been doing this for two yes but still very much a noob. Zeke, I'm in great lakes area so I'm not sure. This tastes earthy, can't attest to odor cause I got no sense of smell.​

Top Bottom