Help with exhaust Fan config

• Thread starter Mattossz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mattossz

Mattossz

Hello friends, I wanted to see if you could give me a recommendation to improve my ventilation system in my grow room, since it is very difficult for me to keep the humidity stable.

Help with exhaust fan config

This would be a plan (sorry for the precariousness) of the grow room and how the fans, AC, dehumidifier are placed.
The room measures 2.4 meters wide by 3 meters long.​

My intake turbine is 5 inches, while the exhaust turbine is 10 inches. I'm suspecting that I have the exhaust turbine too close to the a/c unit and intake turbine.
Would it be advisable to add a duct to the inlet of the exhaust turbine to bring the suction further into the room?

Help with exhaust fan config 2

It would be something like this for better understanding. The extraction turbine has an extraction capacity of 23 m3 per minute.

I would appreciate any other suggestion you can give me about improving the ventilation system, since unfortunately it is not automated, it is only configured to turn it off and on via Wi-Fi (timer)

I attach real photos of the room so you can better understand the configuration​

Help with exhaust fan config 3
Help with exhaust fan config 4
Help with exhaust fan config 5
Help with exhaust fan config 6
Help with exhaust fan config 7

GroLex

GroLex

Common practice is to have the exhaust pulling from the opposite corner of the intake. Adding a length of ducting to get your extractor away from pulling in the fresh/AC air would certainly make sense. You'll have a reduction in CFM but with a 10" extractor I doubt that would cause any bottlenecks.

Mattossz

Mattossz

Common practice is to have the exhaust pulling from the opposite corner of the intake. Adding a length of ducting to get your extractor away from pulling in the fresh/AC air would certainly make sense. You'll have a reduction in CFM but with a 10" extractor I doubt that would cause any bottlenecks.

Thanks for the answer friend, right now I am going to buy a duct to be able to carry out the installation

GroLex

GroLex

Moving the actual extractor to where you drew the end of the ducting would be best. Good luck 👍

Top Bottom