Hey Farmers!! Long Time Lurker Now Joined.

• Thread starter zoneblazed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zoneblazed

zoneblazed

I've found the Farm to be thee best place to find any info I am looking for, and that is an almost all day every day thing.
I'm rockin some snowcap in coco right now (first time coco) In a 2x2x6 box with a 400 hps. It's my fourth grow now and I feel like every day I'm hitting myself when I learn something new that I wish I would have applied before.

I've also got another closet 2x2x6 with 275 w cfls. Also snowcap. I'm seeing what it's like to grow a plant without any training on that one for just a fat single cola. My other closet has some overdriven two foot t5s and 125w of cfls for veg.

Haha my girlfriend hates me because literally every closet in the house except hers has weed growing in it. But she loves it and smokes almost as much as me.

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who may help me in a crisis and thanks for all the invaluable information I've gathered here.

Hey farmers long time lurker now joined
zoneblazed

zoneblazed

So all of those wonky buds were from my attempts at canopy leveling with insane amounts of super cropping. I believe that's what all those lanky thin stemmed buds in the center are from and I don't like it!! I've learned that I need to do my training in veg and not start LSTingonce I flip.

I'm going back to basics with my
Next round. Well kind of. What I mean is, I'm already starting a perpetual grow where I will just be growing out clones without any pruning or training. 7 plants, cycles every 10 days, 10 week strain. I'm going to attempt super soil in 2 gallon bags for smallish clones. If that's not enough soil which I'm sure it won't be, I will just top dress with more SS. Wish me luck!

Haha I'm so stoned on my snowcap right now, just rambling on and on...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank you!! I feel like I just met a celebrity, haha. I have read so so many of your posts, Seamaiden!
Oh jeez, don't call me a celebrity. :p I know how to touch type and can read really fast. We're glad to have you aboard.

Latest posts

Top Bottom