Hi guys, new to this, ordered my widow auto seeds and will be growing with 600 watt hps, 20 on 4 off

• Thread starter Happy high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Happy high

I'm a First time grower any information would be appreciated, I have a few friends that have done something similar, they produced 2 oz dry per plant, I am hoping to double this with air pots, growing in a tent with carbon filter and air intake fan.. Will be using plant Magog soil and plant magic nutes..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Welcome to the farm! We don't have a lot of growers here who do autos, but a couple of cats do post on occasion. You've got some reading to do, that's for sure. :)

H

Happy high

From what I know I don't think there's that much reading to be done' I think I know enough and will be learning as I go along, kind of like trial and error, my friends produced 2 oz per plant so with what I've learned all ready with autos is they dont like re potting and and are certainly easier to grow than your normal plant, from what I know they don't like to much nutes and with the pyramid widow it adjusts to all set ups and is ideal for the first time grower, I will keep you all posted through my grow and will post pictures. Thanks guys.. Peace out

Top Bottom