Hi! New grower looking to learn

• Thread starter cityfarmer3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

hello could you review my setup?
Hey id love to help but I'm only 3 weeks into my 1st grow but I did look at your setup and basically it's the same as me other then your light I'm using a spiderfarmer sf1000 but same size tent but you probably want to add a oscillating fan in there 2 but that ac infinity set up is awesome I'm loving mine and only set it up yesterday. I'm sure you can find someone here too help you this place has been great for me so far I've really learned a lot in the last few days that I've been here

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Hey id love to help but I'm only 3 weeks into my 1st grow but I did look at your setup and basically it's the same as me other then your light I'm using a spiderfarmer sf1000 but same size tent but you probably want to add a oscillating fan in there 2 but that ac infinity set up is awesome I'm loving mine and only set it up yesterday. I'm sure you can find someone here too help you this place has been great for me so far I've really learned a lot in the last few days that I've been here
Good luck and happy growing 👊😎

L

LexBlazor

wow thank you very much for your kind words and advice i will look into your suggestion and talk to some others aswell.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So look homie, like that dude on the other site, he may have that system working for himself, but his info is nothing I would do.
So that being said, my point, there is a million ways to skin a cat, some people don’t have the ability to convey a safer environment for a novice. Alls they know is their way or the highway, I have grown every way possible except coco and aeroponics/hydro.
So yeah maybe dude is a savant? Who knows? I’m just a friggin clown.
👊🏻🤡

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

So look homie, like that dude on the other site, he may have that system working for himself, but his info is nothing I would do.
So that being said, my point, there is a million ways to skin a cat, some people don’t have the ability to convey a safer environment for a novice. Alls they know is their way or the highway, I have grown every way possible except coco and aeroponics/hydro.
So yeah maybe dude is a savant? Who knows? I’m just a friggin clown.
👊🏻🤡
I get it but I think what you have been telling me makes more sense especially in such a small space like I have so I'm sticking with your advice and speaking of advice I could use some more so she will be 3 weeks old this Weds and I'll be using all fox farm nutes so when do you think I should start feeding? pretty much everyone I've talked to said to start with 1/4 of what recommended on the bottle but I'm getting mixed answers hearing 3 to 5 weeks before 1st feeding my soil is layered Happy frog on top and Ocean Forest about 4 to 5 inches down so it's mostly ocean forest

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I get it but I think what you have been telling me makes more sense especially in such a small space like I have so I'm sticking with your advice and speaking of advice I could use some more so she will be 3 weeks old this Weds and I'll be using all fox farm nutes so when do you think I should start feeding? pretty much everyone I've talked to said to start with 1/4 of what recommended on the bottle but I'm getting mixed answers hearing 3 to 5 weeks before 1st feeding my soil is layered Happy frog on top and Ocean Forest about 4 to 5 inches down so it's mostly ocean forest
Big bloom 1/2 dose grow big a 1/4 plan to tick it up gradually and tiger bloom end of veg into flower. 1/2 dose there too.
3-5 gal every 4 days if you can. Always nutes.

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Big bloom 1/2 dose grow big a 1/4 plan to tick it up gradually and tiger bloom end of veg into flower. 1/2 dose there too.
3-5 gal every 4 days if you can. Always nutes.
Awesome thanks and what about cal-mag and when do you think 1st feeding should be?

Sunasun

Sunasun

Do you think it would be ok to grow a basil plant from seed in the same tent?
Yes, and if you manipulate the light intensity you can get the basil leaves to become abnormally large. I've done this with cilantro and parsley in addition to basil. If I gave it too much light, the leaves would become abnormally small and twisted.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yes, and if you manipulate the light intensity you can get the basil leaves to become abnormally large. I've done this with cilantro and parsley in addition to basil. If I gave it too much light, the leaves would become abnormally small and twisted.
Makes them bolt quicker too, glad to see you popping in more homie!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks, I try to as much as possible. Hope everyone had a great 420.

Fun fact, next year Easter is on Hitler's birthday.
Well that a crazy fact, holy shit 🤣
Man really that conjunction had to happen ou our lifespans? I mean seriously. That could’ve happened in like another hundred years when it didn’t have to correlate with when we were alive. that’s sucks but really the irony isn’t lost on a clown. I kind of feel like it’s a little bit of a representation of the madness that we’ve been living through over the last five years or so anyway it’s been fucking crazy so it makes sense of course fuck.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I'm reading that Basil makes a good companion plant for your girls because it deters bugs and may even increase the terps so since I love to get high and cook so having fresh Basil around would be nice I think I'm going to add a small Basil plant friend for my girl. Thoughts?
Keep it short, I have a basil plant on my kitchen table they don't require a lot of anything. Lives in a pot with Oregano which is harder to control

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

I don’t use that stuff. No need. I have it, but yeah, it’s crazy rare to use it homie.
how do you snap them out of the mag deficiency Cap?
This 'PeanutButter-Man' has struggled for a couple weeks now. I did hit her with Calmag last week and she seems slightly better.
She's way behind her siblings, they've already gone to flower. I considered tossing her a while back but you know, no child left behind!

Latest posts

Top Bottom