Hi there !My Name is Newtoc(New to cannabis) and i am on my first grow

• Thread starter newtoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newtoc

Hi guys!My name is Newtoc(New to cannabis)!
I have vegged this strain "Laughing Buddha" from barney's farm for 60 days..she has been in the flowering stage for 34 days..Using a biobizz trio(GROW,BLOOM & TOPMAX)..
I am using 2 Lights SPIDERFARMER SF1000EVO ,4" INTAKE EXAUST FAN,CARBON FILTER AND 2 SMALL 4" VIVOSUN USB FANS and a 2x2 tent..

I do not know the PH of my water as i am waiting for a ph pen calibrating agents to calibrate my pen..
My water is RAIN WATER collected in dustbins over the winter!
My feeding schedule now is 60ml GROW ,100ml BLOOM & a 100ml TOP MAX in 15 liters of water and my PPM reading is 1100 ppm..PPM before fertilisers is around 40ppm.

I have another 35-40 days until harvest..My last grow which was 10 years ago produced me 2 zips per plant(x2 plants) and they looked nothing like these.These look short (36cm) but they look stocky..Any one have a good guess of what i will maybe harvest if all goes well,God first,of course!

Hi there my name is newtocnew to cannabis and i am on my first grow
Hi there my name is newtocnew to cannabis and i am on my first grow 2
Hi there my name is newtocnew to cannabis and i am on my first grow 3
Hi there my name is newtocnew to cannabis and i am on my first grow 4
Galgrows

Galgrows

Are those photoperiods? You vegged for 2months then flipped to 12/12 and they've been in flower 34days correct ? Well heck man you did'nt loose your touch it's looking fire :) maybe 12oz but dry wt. is what counts in my book. You'll loose 80% of wt during drying give or take. Nice new beginnings for ya.

N

newtoc

Thank you my brother!Yes these are a photoperiod strain..I did so much research my over the years, countless hours of of you tube videos and it seems like the knowledge stuck!!I will be over the moon if i got 12 zips dried weight(Yea i know about the 75% water evaporation) but as a wise man once said ,"don't count your chickens before they hatch!I'm telling my self that so i avoid disappointment!I know it will come throught for me tho..I give them nothing but love!
Indeed they look fire and thank you for your good comment..Everything you said was correct..Keep growing homie!
P.S:My Mama always said i had "green thumbs"! :)

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I grew a photo period Laughing Buddha last season outdoors. She turned out 8' tall. Real nice plant.
It's not a Barney seed but everyone I gift a bag tell me they love it. It's pretty hard to calculate yield.
But it looks like you will do O.K.

N

newtoc

I grew a photo period Laughing Buddha last season outdoors. She turned out 8' tall. Real nice plant.
It's not a Barney seed but everyone I gift a bag tell me they love it. It's pretty hard to calculate yield.
But it looks like you will do O.K.

View attachment 2163203
I wish to reach your level of growing when i grow up!!Nice grow sir!

Latest posts

Top Bottom