How am I looking day 1 week 3 of flower buds are just starting to form

• Thread starter Potheadbloke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Potheadbloke

Week 3 of flower day one plants are massive really strong and healthy looking white og they are

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

What wattage hps are you running? Must be 400s. surprised you're that close without any heat stress or light bleaching especially with un-hooded lights lol.

Plants look fantastic right now. I see absolutely nothing to point out as potentially needing improvement. Bravo. May end up a bit dense in the canopy for pentation, but thats a pros vs con thing anyway either way, especially with HID lighting and with more then one HID source, you can kinda just let em go however they want to go anyway. I thoroughly miss HPS as a growing light. But im too used to the electricity savings, and ease of grow room design with LED now a days. I whole heartedly preferred the way i could let my plants grow and the way they looked when i still used hid lighting though lol. This brings back very fond memories. I find the spectrum of light to be very relaxing, and very non-straining on the eyes as well even though it changes the hue of everything.

Last edited:
P

Potheadbloke

Week 3 of flower day one plants are massive really strong and healthy looking white og they are

Yea i believe we got some technical difficulties on your end my friend.

🥸 nothing there bud

What wattage hps are you running? Must be 400s. surprised you're that close without any heat stress or light bleaching especially with un-hooded lights lol.

Plants look fantastic right now. I see absolutely nothing to point out as potentially needing improvement. Bravo. May end up a bit dense in the canopy for pentation, but thats a pros vs con thing anyway either way, especially with HID lighting and with more then one HID source, you can kinda just let em go however they want to go anyway. I thoroughly miss HPS as a growing light. But im too used to the electricity savings, and ease of grow room design with LED now a days. I whole heartedly preferred the way i could let my plants grow and the way they looked when i still used hid lighting though lol. This brings back very fond memories. I find the spectrum of light to be very relaxing, and very non-straining on the eyes as well even though it changes the hue of everything

Thanks for your reply there 600 watt lights I’m going to raise the lights now stretching should has come to a hault the buds are very small still look like pre budding should I be worried about that at this stage being week 3 day 1 ?

P

Potheadbloke

Plants look fantastic right now. I see absolutely nothing to point out as potentially needing improvement. Bravo. May end up a bit dense in the canopy for pentation, but thats a pros vs con thing anyway either way, especially with HID lighting and with more then one HID source, you can kinda just let em go however they want to go anyway. I thoroughly miss HPS as a growing light. But im too used to the electricity savings, and ease of grow room design with LED now a days. I whole heartedly preferred the way i could let my plants grow and the way they looked when i still used hid lighting though lol. This brings back very fond memories. I find the spectrum of light to be very relaxing, and very non-straining on the eyes as well even though it changes the hue of everything.
Also hey are a 12 week flowerer

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thanks for your reply there 600 watt lights I’m going to raise the lights now stretching should has come to a hault the buds are very small still look like pre budding should I be worried about that at this stage being week 3 day 1 ?
if it seems like theyre taking longer then they should for their genetics, maybe back off the N levels in your feed just a tad.

Most my more sativa leaning plants have usually been 2-3 weeks til the stretch was done. Ive grown some land race sativas that stretch for more then a month and could flower 16weeks + probably.

Also hey are a 12 week flowerer

Nah youre right on schedule id say.

P

Potheadbloke

if it seems like theyre taking longer then they should for their genetics, maybe back off the N levels in your feed just a tad.

Most my more sativa leaning plants have usually been 2-3 weeks til the stretch was done. Ive grown some land race sativas that stretch for more then a month and could flower 16weeks + probably.

Nah youre right on schedule id say.
Yes they have litterallly only just stoped stretching so hope fully. There going to be fine

Latest posts

Top Bottom