How do I get big heavy buds in dwc ?

• Thread starter TheGreek_978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

Hello Everyone!

So this is my third grow with the DWC style of growing . First grow not the best only 3 ounces, 2nd grow better with 8 ounces and my third grow I feel is even better but couldn’t let her get as big as I wanted to hoping to get 8 ounces out of this too.

All 3 grows tho never had heavy buds were I had to have them being held up by Ropes or strings, just not low size bud held up on their own. How do I get to that kind of bud growing where the buds are so big and dense they lean over?

I’m growing in a 2x3x5 tent in a 12 gallon bucket with 2 viparspectra 1500xs lights.

For nutrients I’m using GH Flora Nova grow and Flora Nova Bloom also cal mag and hydroguard and that’s it. Pics of current grow

PPM’s 800ish
Ph 5.8-6.3
Water temp mid 60’s

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Hello Everyone!

So this is my third grow with the DWC style of growing . First grow not the best only 3 ounces, 2nd grow better with 8 ounces and my third grow I feel is even better but couldn’t let her get as big as I wanted to hoping to get 8 ounces out of this too.

All 3 grows tho never had heavy buds were I had to have them being held up by Ropes or strings, just not low size bud held up on their own. How do I get to that kind of bud growing where the buds are so big and dense they lean over?

I’m growing in a 2x3x5 tent in a 12 gallon bucket with 2 viparspectra 1500xs lights.

For nutrients I’m using GH Flora Nova grow and Flora Nova Bloom also cal mag and hydroguard and that’s it. Pics of current grow

PPM’s 800ish
Ph 5.8-6.3
Water temp mid 60’s
Strain? Co2?

TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

I double posted so I’m not using this site and it’s

Runtz strain and no CO2 but I think it’s a little to late to add co2

simonkay

simonkay

How long you in veg? And you using any PK boosters?
And how big are the air stones and air pump.

Top Bottom