How do I use hash without chemicals to fill cartridges.

• Thread starter 420always420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420always420

I have empty pods and carts that I need to test and review. I have bubble and dry ice hash but no press. Is there a way to press into rosin with hot water bottle or can I use freezing cole everclear so I don't dissolve the wax but get the THC then let alcohol evaporate? Idk any links or tutorials that have info would be great. Telling me how to do it with equipment I dontbhavebisnt helpful. Thanks and have a great weekend everyone.

420always420

Read this…

Thanks for the link but making hash isn't my issue. I've made a lot of hash dry ice and water hash. I need help on making hash into a liquid that can be put in a cartridge or pod to be vapes. I don't have a press either so would have to use hot water bottle I think.

Z

Zill

Apologize 420. I misread your thread. How about extract into a solvent, remove the solvent leaving a syrup?

X

xXRABBITXx

Wish you the best. Looked for the same and I just bit the bullet and bought a press an hour ago. Paid 300 for 6 ton with 3x5 plates. Just basic.

Last edited:
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I have empty pods and carts that I need to test and review. I have bubble and dry ice hash but no press. Is there a way to press into rosin with hot water bottle or can I use freezing cole everclear so I don't dissolve the wax but get the THC then let alcohol evaporate? Idk any links or tutorials that have info would be great. Telling me how to do it with equipment I dontbhavebisnt helpful. Thanks and have a great weekend everyone.
Without having to buy anything except... wax paper... press bags...and hair straighter heating iron... can press rosin.... won't be great quality... but it'll do the job

Few hundred can invest in this or high 200 for manual

Electrical Presso Pro Heat Press - Dual Heat 60 x 90mm Plates, Precise Controls, Effortless Operation - Starter Kit https://a.co/d/3coTwkl

C

cronicoldguy

Without having to buy anything except... wax paper... press bags...and hair straighter heating iron... can press rosin.... won't be great quality... but it'll do the job

Few hundred can invest in this or high 200 for manual

Electrical Presso Pro Heat Press - Dual Heat 60 x 90mm Plates, Precise Controls, Effortless Operation - Starter Kit https://a.co/d/3coTwkl
OUCH!

I am pretty sure you mean Parchment Paper. DO NOT USE WAX PAPER! And yes, a hair straightener iron will work to heat press. Binderdundat.

My suggestion to make a simple concentrate to vape is ethanol extraction. Much cheaper than a heat press. Filtering is the biggest issue. If using in vape carts, concentrate should be well filtered. I filter down to 1.5 micron.

I dont think rosin extracted with a heat press would even flow in a vape cart without thinning it. You would need a vape device designed for shatter or such.

I could be wrong, but even if you extracted with a heat press, you would still need to put it into a solution to properly filter it to make it suitable for a vape cart. The fine particulate would foul the vape cart.

I cant stress filtering enough. Very critical if you want to use the extract in a standard vape cart.

I am all-in making FSO extracted with ethanol for vaping. I started out with a Source Turbo. It was great for small batches and I still use it now and then. I have since graduated to a 2L rotovap. Much faster and more suitable for my typical batch size. Yes, the rotovap came at an expense. But making my own personal medication is a hobbie for me as well. So the investment wasnt too painful.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

If youre reallly desperate you could use an iron or something hot and then press it out on parchment

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Would the same method work for iron and tin foil?
Wouldent recommend using tin foil never done it but if it doesnt stick the foil just cracks

I once put a lump of hash in a empty tea bag and sandwiched it with parchment then applied heat and press with a iron

It does work its just wack quality

Latest posts

Top Bottom