How long it takes for to autos flower

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
back in the day autos weren’t as good as they are now.
Now there a lot better they have my interest.

I did two from seedsman they hardly vegged at all going into pre flower mode at two weeks and by the third were well flowering.

counting from seed poping and being put in soil

This time I grew one seedsmans and one I got as a freebie witch was from barneys farm.

The seaman seed did the same thing again straight into flower

The barneys farm didn’t start flowering till 6 weeks passed.

Is this due to the amount of Ruderalis in the strain or is it more breeder/strain related

J

jaymclaughlin

Most likely just unstable genetics, but a general rule of thumb for autos is 9-12 weeks seed to harvest. Good genetics typically start to bloom around week 4, and start showing "preflower" around week 2-3. I recommend either Fastbuds420 or RoyalQueenSeeds.. both great genetics.. yes fastbuds is all they are hyped up to be, lol I've been growing autos for about 9 years now and them two breeders are the only i order from. Hope that was helpful.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Yeah the barneys farm one was a freebie and i did have to entice it to flower dropping the light to 20/0 were as the various seedsman ones used went into flower as described pretty fast.
Fastbuds really that’s one bank I actually avoid due to a YouTube video they made. I’ll go back and watch it with a open mind I think I may have misjudged what they were talking about and I’ve have seen some good grows from them. Rqs they are good I have used them a few times I think I sourced a mazar from them back in the day that was amazing and they have never let me down.
my main breeder has always been sensi seeds alought I’ve tried a few others along the way with various results and I’ve pretty much tried all of sensi seeds stuff.

BuggzNuggz

BuggzNuggz

I use weed-seedsusa have for the last 2 years there reliable and all seeds have germinated photo and auto. Hope that helps 😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom