How Runtz Does it smell?

• Thread starter Grapefruitroop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Hi y all!
I just got few seeds of a supposedly S1 Runtz...running a phenohunt...but i have no idea of how does it smell or look...Is it a producer? More indica or sativa growing style?
Any hint?
Thanks in advance!!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I grew one Runtz cross. It's a hybrid. The cross I had was on the indica side of 50/50, but an S1 will likely be different than my cross. The scent is overpowering -- sort of a sour fruity scent.

I grew it without much in the way of training, aside from some supercropping.

A lot of people like Runtz a lot. It's not a favorite of mine, but my taste in weed is not mainstream.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I grew a runts cross and the stems were almost like vines. You have to trellis. Smelled like candy and produced little tiny buds. I wasn’t impressed besides the amount of trichombs.
Yes, it was heavily coated with trichs. In the 'Holy shit' range.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Yeah but I have found when you get too much THC it doesn’t really get me more high, just makes me cough more. Runts has pretty high THC
I've never tested my weed, so I can't say I've found that. But I have found that when I do a seed run, the most potent plants are never the ones with the most massive trich coverage. They're good, and sometimes they have a special buzz worthy of note, but they are not the best.

G

Greenny

I've never tested my weed, so I can't say I've found that. But I have found that when I do a seed run, the most potent plants are never the ones with the most massive trich coverage. They're good, and sometimes they have a special buzz worthy of note, but they are not the best.
You're so strong to never test it

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I've grown Runtz Muffin from Barney's Farm. It's a sweet and sour strain. As for production, it's good but not a prolific yielding plant. It does produce rock hard nuggets of high THC goodness. It's up there amongst the favorites that I have grown.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Thanks everyone! I got mine from Ripper seeds... spanish breeder who crossd the ocean to get some famous cuts and cross again with some of their hybrids....
Ill let you know what is gona come up....i got Runts S1...animal cookie x bubbakush.....motorbreath x Runts ....kush mints x zombie kush....Acid dough!

growsince79

growsince79

I grew a runts cross and the stems were almost like vines. You have to trellis. Smelled like candy and produced little tiny buds. I wasn’t impressed besides the amount of trichombs.
I grew one pink runtz, but it was male so I tossed it' It was big and strong and stretching a lot. Still have 2 seeds to try

growsince79

growsince79

LOL man I hear that. I've also noticed the best smelling is never the best tasting wtf... The most potent is usually the ugly one that takes entirely too long to finish

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

LOL man I hear that. I've also noticed the best smelling is never the best tasting wtf... The most potent is usually the ugly one that takes entirely too long to finish
It seems like if a plant goes less than 10 weeks from seed, I never end up keeping it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom