Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Joemato

Joematoes, from his greenhouse....

Just me and Joe working on the trim.
One of my fondest memories of Joe was last year when we went up to help trim his plants he was amazed ...so bloody sticky mate he would say. Sitting around shooting the shit with Joe trimming what a memory...
I brought him up Sky high blue berry which he re named bluebonnet, a cut from Pute, Dawgs waltz, he really enjoyed growing tomato's, and his first year growing he did very well with a little help from his friends. thanks fellas. He just loved both those cuts which I supplied him with for years...Always treated him right same donation as friends and family, he was so generous with everyone who did not try to take advantage of his rock star status...

Gorilla glue almost finished, another few days bingo...

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Slept in till 745, mild overcast, perfect day for fishing, but nooooo. chores, then trim trim trim.....
Be a trimming fool next couple of weeks....

Atom420kid

Atom420kid

My brother and I are thinking of loading up the car for a road trip to Colorado, Washington, nor cal, so cal, and Oregon... Probably going to do the trip over a span of two or three months depending on how long funds last and the ability to find odd jobs, trimming, concentrate processing, etc etc. Any amazing and beautiful places the planet has created that people could recommend we visit would be appreciated. We're wanting to see the beauty of the planet and tour legal states for the premise of our trip basically

dalai farma

dalai farma

My brother and I are thinking of loading up the car for a road trip to Colorado, Washington, nor cal, so cal, and Oregon... Probably going to do the trip over a span of two or three months depending on how long funds last and the ability to find odd jobs, trimming, concentrate processing, etc etc. Any amazing and beautiful places the planet has created that people could recommend we visit would be appreciated. We're wanting to see the beauty of the planet and tour legal states for the premise of our trip basically

Anywhere on the WA. peninsula is a must see. The Hoh rainforest is awesome and anywhere in the Olympic mtn range is killer as well. Mt.Rainier National park is highly recommended as well.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just transplanted some freshly rooted clones. AC/DC, White fire alien, Gorilla glue#4, Chemdog #4 og and Lukes OG. Another beautiful day in Seattle.
Hacking GG 4 oh my god, sticky and stanky....got to wash hands every 10 minutes or it's impossible to work, do not like gloves.. Goop hand cleaner is the ticket....gallon jug, cleans hands and equipment, alcohol rinse and dry with clean rag to remove Goop residue.....melts it away..

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hacking GG 4 oh my god, sticky and stanky....got to wash hands every 10 minutes or it's impossible to work, do not like gloves.. Goop hand cleaner is the ticket....gallon jug, cleans hands and equipment, alcohol rinse and dry with clean rag to remove Goop residue.....melts it away..

If you use nitrile gloves you can freeze them and crack off all the caked on resin. Good shit for sure.

outwest

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Los Angeles needed the hard rain we got late last night for an hour or so. It was good to be able to turn off the AC and open the windows as the cooler temps moved in.
Today is a perfect sunny and breezy 71*f.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Peace

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Over cast again, got visitors for breakfast a facebook fisherman friend, will get them ripped up well, take them to river show them the spots got lots of trimming in store am not going to sweat it fall looks good no freezes anytime soon.
Have a great day, remember this could be your last day so live it UP!!!!
love yourself and everyone
good energy will over come the bad.
I have created my own little world of joy and happiness, let the rest fight it out, poor bastards...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Could not hit it but set up visitors nicely. Hiked them up river aways.
DSC 0023

Got the fella good and baked sent him up into gorge with fattie ..
Got a full day booked up in gorge drifting tomorrow..
DSC 0011
DSC 0021

drewski85

drewski85

Yeah I'm dry. Stranded but dry. The road got washed out (again)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Walk the dog,a little fun with my honey then a little work in the veg room,some hammock time after that.
Rough life eh? @fishwhistle I'm getting closer to dayz like that. Save me a hammock. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom