Hows The Weather In Your Neck O The Woods?? And What Are You Doing Today???

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
midwestdensies

midwestdensies

60s and rainy in LA but im headed to oakland to hang with some deadheads. My friend has sang with phil a few times super fucking cool, good people good vibes fly by night visit

Stalks

Stalks

60s and rainy in LA but im headed to oakland to hang with some deadheads. My friend has sang with phil a few times super fucking cool, good people good vibes fly by night visit
Sounds like a good time boss!

Hope everyone is having a great day! High of 72 in my area

Ladyv

Ladyv

Sorry to hear of your loss, so young too....Oxy is some bad stuff.....

We have the same problem here in Cali with no protection from fallout at the workplace, and EVERYONE tests these days. I wonder, is there any state that does protect the employee when cannabis is used in a medical capacity? I don't know of any, but am not familiar with the laws in other states...

K

kolah

Not until the people with money hire lawyers, file suits and then win will we see a change is legal medical MJ use. It always comes down to money.

I have heard where some companies are starting to realize the piss tests are limiting their pool to hiring GOOD employees and may be re-thinking the issues. And we all know that when it comes to MJ testing how unreliable it is. THC remains in the body for 2-3 months..even if you haven't smoked a joint. The tests are nothing but junk fucking science yet the masses embrace it as being truth. More fucking lies to invade our freedom.

blazer

blazer

Yup @kolah worked at a place they never did a drug screen then a couple guys got popped blazing up at the job site so the Co decided to piss everybody well a lot of people anyways they lost like 40% of there people, that didn't last long they hired em back and stopped piss testing was in the construction ind. they had lost all there good workers so they said fuck that drug screen noise!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
38 this am.... Will get baked, have coffee, chores, breakfast then it's...............FISHON!!!!!!!!!
Got a friend in town will show him the river......

showmegreen

showmegreen

Ya bout ended up on the O train outta town fer good myself. Lost many a friend. Damn shame. Sorry fer yer loss. Doc had me hooked after a surgery. Couldn't smoke due to probation but it was ok to be hooked on them damn blue monkeys. "Doc's orders". Then found out you could shoot'em then that was bout all she wrote. Hella hard ta come offa fer sure.
Anyhow, love Missouri's weather! We get the best of the best and the worst of the worst when it comes to weather. But its always beautiful here in the sticks.

20141111 094000
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Not until the people with money hire lawyers, file suits and then win will we see a change is legal medical MJ use. It always comes down to money.

I have heard where some companies are starting to realize the piss tests are limiting their pool to hiring GOOD employees and may be re-thinking the issues. And we all know that when it comes to MJ testing how unreliable it is. THC remains in the body for 2-3 months..even if you haven't smoked a joint. The tests are nothing but junk fucking science yet the masses embrace it as being truth. More fucking lies to invade our freedom.
Funny you mention this kolah,just read an article awhile back about FBI,CIA and NSA not being able to hire the best computer experts because they cant pass piss tests for weed,lol.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sam-tracy/the-fbi-isnt-updating-its_b_5394775.html

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Spasms all week gave way to full blown incapacitation last night. No sleep for me can't walk or sit or lay comfortably. Cannabis doesn't touch this type of pain I'm learning. Fuckin a hope you all are better than I am today. Hitting the doctor for answers soon, hoping surgery is not his reply.

Natural

Natural

Spasms all week gave way to full blown incapacitation last night. No sleep for me can't walk or sit or lay comfortably. Cannabis doesn't touch this type of pain I'm learning. Fuckin a hope you all are better than I am today. Hitting the doctor for answers soon, hoping surgery is not his reply.
Feel better Nat..or I'm a have to come over with my witchdoctor mask and scare that shit right out of ya.

cool and breezy in northern mich.in search of bambies daddy :)
View attachment 464446
Why do I get that feeling it's about the trophy and not the stew? lol

Raining full on 3rd day in a row. God bless..just wanna see the sun shine. Somewhere in the 40's. Gonna hit the lumber yard..wood-working today. Then transplanting tonight. Looks like a 3 cup coffee day :cool:

sixstring

sixstring

Feel better Nat..or I'm a have to come over with my witchdoctor mask and scare that shit right out of ya.

Why do I get that feeling it's about the trophy and not the stew? lol

Raining full on 3rd day in a row. God bless..just wanna see the sun shine. Somewhere in the 40's. Gonna hit the lumber yard..wood-working today. Then transplanting tonight. Looks like a 3 cup coffee day :cool:

because your right lmao,i already got the stew in the freezer and now i want the horns on my wall.these few remaining bucks are smarter than the others cause they been through 30 days of arrows and 15 days of bullets and now they r up against another 10 days of roundballs lol.muzzleloader started yesterday here,click...BOOM ....POW :D

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
No freeze last night, nice day to chill out and relax.. Could do this and that, but chillin sounds great....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope you get to feeling better...
Maybe in area next week, will bring a chicken or 2 for you...

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Thanks guys. I've eaten about a gram and a half of hash now and can hardly stay awake, but at least I can lay down without excruciating pain. @chickenman it'd be great to see you. I'll have some plants for you too

showmegreen

showmegreen

@NaturalTherapy I pray the pain subsides. Sometimes surgery helps. I don't know yer ailments but the scarey removal of bonespurs on my vertebra was like night and day. Just used smoke to relieve the pains of recovery. Didnt even try the painkillers the doc tried to get me hooked on this time. You tell'em you were hooked on Ops before and it's like they don't care. They prescribe them anyway.

Chilly, foggy overcast day today. Got some new neoprene disks and a bottle of this bioag humic. Think im gonna give them purpose for existance today. "Happy blessings to all on the search fer the eternal buzz!"

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

hi of 51 and rainy. Was going shooting but not in this weather .. Looks like growroom work is in order. And of coarse i will be peaking as always ......ya.
Eyes set on vibrate , ears set to ring , Upper lower and lower pallete strong. :rolleyes: Got that extra pep in my step ya might say .
Yep , juts sitting here giving myself funtime symptoms. Shake and bake baby. :D

Last edited:
trippinballz

trippinballz

Sorry to hear that Natural. That shit is wicked as fuck.

Eat the drugs....try to let it cycle through. Avoid that knife at all costs. I was in pain for years...but I've righted things with time, watching what I lift/do, getting more exercise/stretching in daily...and luck. They kept comin at me with the "surgery" line but I could never get em to tell me they could fix me.....and after YEARS of asking...and kicking the narcs...I finally got the first/only doc I ever saw for my back I truly trusted to tell me that once they start cuttin....the train is in motion and the likelihood of more surgeries is pretty much imminent. I never went there...and I'm glad now I didn't.

All the best dude. I hope ya find some relief!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
3 hour nap. will do chores, dine sleep...Rough day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom