I’m so grateful to be a part of this community!

• Thread starter Mattman9111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mattman9111

Mattman9111

Hello all! I’ve never posted anything to the site, but I have hovered in and out of forums for a while now. I finally commented and made a log in so I’m officially a member of the Farm now!! Feels pretty great to be honest and I hope that I can contribute to all my new friends who are here with me now. I’m an indoor, plastic pot, soil, LED, microbes/fungus, close to as sustainable and organic as I can get. Growing any kind of plant whether it be food or flower is a very important part of my life and has been since I was a young man. I also come from generational gardeners/farmers, so the shit is in my blood. I’m here to help and hopefully become a source of beneficial information and insight. I’m no master grower and even if I was I wouldn’t ever claim to be, I’m just a dude who likes to make the flowers grow. Thank you for reading this and I hope we can be friends for a long time.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Welcome to the farm

Stay long enough and you’ll get to know some real nice folks including the ones that have already welcomed you

It’s great when a new member arrives as we all want others to grow thier own rather than rely on dealers and dispensary’s 🙂

Latest posts

Top Bottom