i need real help! help me im brand new at growing

• Thread starter blocboyrells
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blocboyrells

have been watching youtube videos on ph levels and nutrients i really still dont understand i need someone to actually please explain i really dont wanna make one wrong move and destroy my whole plant .

Pilted

Pilted

You will make 1000's of wrong moves when starting out. It's how you learn, hopefully the help from here can get you to harvest the first couple grows so you can learn and get better at growing.

So pH you want your pH between 6.8-7.2 dependent on what type of media you use. Soil likes it a little higher like 7.2 soilless likes it closer to 5.8, hydro idk. Nutes you wanna be following a schedule provided by the nutes you are using. Too much you get toxicities, not enough you get deficiencies. The pH of your solid will help your plant be able to use these nutes. Again the pH range will depend on factors like what the plant likes and the media you use but stay in between 6.8-7.2) . Some media and nute line ups don't require you to pH at all from what I hear but I still pH my water. Your question was a little vague so hopefully I covered a little of what you wanted to know.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
grow organically and no reason to ph..
i’ve never ph’d anything..
i find more people have more issues with growing while ph’ing than growing without ph’ing.. i rarely if ever have any issues..

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

No problem bud. We can help you.
So tell us about your setup. Don't worry it does not have to be fancy.
Tent. Light, pot size, medium in pot.
How far above your plant is the light?
Can you post some pictures?
What fertilizer do you have or are you thinking about using
Do you have a ph meter.
EC meter
PPM meter.
What ever you can think of will help.
Throw in any questions k.

Latest posts

Top Bottom