I Need some help finding the absolute best grow light for a 2x4

• Thread starter MrGreenfinga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Im gonna start out by saying if youre not an expert i dont want your advice

Im looking for a growlight with the highest efficiency best Leds newest technology

I want my plants to have fast vigorous growth and some delicious fat and dense nugs in flower

I already looked abit at
Spiderfarmer G4500
MarsHydro SP3000

Try to convince men there is something better out there im not looking for a cheap solution i need the
creme de la creme!🤟

H

hilbert

HLG

428640270 10230689834620718 8944130655229701283 n
428629184 10230689834260709 9093158191432671000 n

H

hilbert

Can you tell me why its best
Seems unnecessarily expensive
Costs 1/3 more than any other
“good light” what makes it so special?
American made, quality product, good customer service. They used to make some REALLY sweet and inexpensive kits that don't have all the whistles and bells but they are nice.

Like this one.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

American made, quality product, good customer service. They used to make some REALLY sweet and inexpensive kits that don't have all the whistles and bells but they are nice.

Like this one.

It says not recommended for veg in the description?
And thanks for your answer btw

H

hilbert

It says not recommended for veg in the description?
And thanks for your answer btw
I saw that. It was just an example. There are many lights on their homepage that would fit your needs. They have a regular light similar to the one I linked that can be used for both veg and flower. I use two Spider Farmer SF2000s in my 3x5 and a Mars Hydro SP3000 in my veg tent so I have used several different brands. I have gotten the best results from the HLG lights I have, of which I have 4.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I saw that. It was just an example. There are many lights on their homepage that would fit your needs. They have a regular light similar to the one I linked that can be used for both veg and flower. I use two Spider Farmer SF2000s in my 3x5 and a Mars Hydro SP3000 in my veg tent so I have used several different brands. I have gotten the best results from the HLG lights I have, of which I have 4.
I Respect that 🤟😄
Thanks alot man i will look into it

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

This one for a 2x4 would it work what do you think?

H

hilbert

This one for a 2x4 would it work what do you think?
That's on my shopping list for my 3x5. It would cook up some nasty grass in a 2x4. You would probably want to dim it a bit.

H

hilbert

I am a true believer in the air pots. I just finished a run in my 4x4 with airpots and the difference in growth between that tent and my 3x5 with standard planters was like day and night.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I am a true believer in the air pots. I just finished a run in my 4x4 with airpots and the difference in growth between that tent and my 3x5 with standard planters was like day and night.
I must try to do a side by side some time because theyre expensive ashell but if they really make that big of a difference its a greath investment

But i find it a little hard to transplant because the rootball doesn’t hit the sides that much😂

H

hilbert

I must try to do a side by side some time because theyre expensive ashell but if they really make that big of a difference its a greath investment

But i find it a little hard to transplant because the rootball doesn’t hit the sides that much😂
I have 6 of the knock offs that worked great. Got 6 for $40. I am probably gonna get another dozen so I have them for all my pots.

R

RGWD0202

The HLG would be the creme de la crème out of the spider or mars. Customer service and American made are hard to beat. I have a VIVOSUN vs3000 which is a 300 watt with Samsung diodes, it might be a bit too much for my 4x2 I’m running it at 60% and it’s all the way up. But my 4x2 is only 5ft tall. Happy hunting.

Newty

Newty

Planters I use came with mesh bag inserts that are supposed to air prune the roots just like the air pots, I'm wanting to do a side by side of the planters I have vs the air pots to see if one air prunes better then the other. Maybe I'll do side x side x side...standard planters x air pruning pots x mesh bag insert air pruning pots.

R

RGWD0202

Planters I use came with mesh bag inserts that are supposed to air prune the roots just like the air pots, I'm wanting to do a side by side of the planters I have vs the air pots to see if one air prunes better then the other. Maybe I'll do side x side x side...standard planters x air pruning pots x mesh bag insert air pruning pots.
I’m here for side by side comparisons… I’ll follow that one for sure

Top Bottom