I think I have fucked the main cola

• Thread starter pulchripes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

snowmaners

Iv split, broke, dropped, smashed. 90% they always recover they are hardy bastards..it seems like the more you mistreat them the better they become. I take a chunk of bamboo that you use to hold up plants split it in half and put a piece on either ide like a splint, and either tie it tape it or use aluminum wire. I like using wire because it comes off easy like the wire you use on a house service take one of the strands and wrap it. It will be fine actually it will be stronger

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Also known as super cropping.
Very useful in tents

IMG 1695
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Iv split, broke, dropped, smashed. 90% they always recover they are hardy bastards..it seems like the more you mistreat them the better they become. I take a chunk of bamboo that you use to hold up plants split it in half and put a piece on either ide like a splint, and either tie it tape it or use aluminum wire. I like using wire because it comes off easy like the wire you use on a house service take one of the strands and wrap it. It will be fine actually it will be stronger
Zip strips are my go to. Work great and make the best stalk to stalk contact.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I basically wrapped cardboard around it and zip tied it together and now it's healed 100 percent like a ball on the stem
hell yeah man! That’s great news!
Looking good there homie!

Top Bottom