If i have a greenhouse and people can see it but not inside.probable cause?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Police will use whatever they like for probable cause. They may use one reason to gain entry, then find another fantastically better reason for paper.

Is your shit tight? If not, just make sure it is.

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

If you are not in a legal state then I wouldn't do it...unless you are the type of person that has absolutely no paranoia about getting caught...If it was me, I'd be putting security cameras all over the place and probably spend more time watching the survelliance tapes than anything else...lol

freespirit

freespirit

Growing outside in "plain sight" is going to create a world of stress for you even if noone ever does find out, imo. Good luck.

K

kolah

Head for the hills!

If I lived in the city I would never grow outdoors,,,even in a "legal" state. Neighbors and ex friends love to rat you out. And you also have the risk of the pigs coming over to investigate a loud party, barking dog, etc in which they stumble onto your grow site.

straincreation

straincreation

I did it with my flags hung high in the middle of the city and yes the cops did show up, not for the ganja from a party my cousin had. They came they saw i had about 24 plants all above 8ft tall. Showed them my rec and the other person i was growing for showed um that rec to. They left and never returned and i had many sucessfuk harvests there. After three years had a season of some rippers come threw only took a few colas though . Also had an unmarked helo hover over my place for about hour and 45 minutes one day. I went out in the garden smoked a fat as joint and just looked right back at them. Im in CA in LA so thenpopulation density is high. I had neighboors in all sides of my grows. One was a fig farmer whose backyard was full of fi trees trained and propagated, he had some guys come every year to harvest figs. Though they were my rippers but it couldve been any one. Other two neighboors were old folks that didnt come out much. So this was my experience. My whole block smelled like cannabis and when my grandma would come she would say "some kill a skunk iut here or what" ill never forget it time after time. So ya man as ling as your confident and your cops arent dirty then you should be ok just stay legal. If thats an option, if not then best of luck man.
Happy farmin;)

ftwendy

ftwendy

A good fence demonstrates your expectation of privacy.... implementing and maintaining the measures to ensure your privacy might get you somewhere with a legal defense. Well, further than if you made no attempt in the first place. All things considered though, you have zero protection because of the odor.... after all, its pretty hard to attack an officer's insistence that they smelled something suspicious. And thats all it takes

Best of luck man

Last edited:
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I just dealt with this and since its a greenhouse any plants inside could be assumed to be marijuana, until proven otherwise. Its not really easy to get a warrant for an accessory structure (which a GH under 120 sqft is) only the property it lays on and they need quite a bit of evidence for a judge to get that. They could say they see outlines and a judge would prolly go with it just to make sure your not.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Head for the hills!

If I lived in the city I would never grow outdoors,,,even in a "legal" state. Neighbors and ex friends love to rat you out. And you also have the risk of the pigs coming over to investigate a loud party, barking dog, etc in which they stumble onto your grow site.
Aint that the truth City GH should only have vegeys lol people are gunna ask!

spirtovik

spirtovik

wouldnt do it. got a friends who was busted hard growin in his back yard. neighbors ratted on him..

Latest posts

Top Bottom