Illinois Rosin Competition 2024

• Thread starter hallowGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
No but I would like to see some pics

I’m uk if I was to pick one “festival” and love extracts what would you say would be the biggest or best time to vist and goto one of these things 420 is that the most celebrated time or do you guys have cannabis cups or such like

H

hallowGrow

No but I would like to see some pics

I’m uk if I was to pick one “festival” and love extracts what would you say would be the biggest or best time to vist and goto one of these things 420 is that the most celebrated time or do you guys have cannabis cups or such like

The First Saturday of April in Ann Arbor, Michigan is HASH BASH which has been going on since the late 70s and has grown out to be a huge festival of good herb and concentrates. Its all outside and free and there are lots of small parties and smoke circles all over the town that day. Thats a good one and also if your close to the west coast they have a lot more going on but since your in the UK Washington park in NYC is a small cannabis hotspot since at least the early 80s that I know of and 420 is another great party there and its on a Saturday this year so its going to be one smoky 420 this year all over the place.

Top Bottom