Im planning on building a 60x60 (2x2) need help

• Thread starter MrGreenfinga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I was wonder what light would fit perfect im going to run a single plant in there and i looked af this
Its only a 100watts but will it be enough or should i step it up to 150watt?

so far i have looked at spiderfarmer 4 inch inline fan at 205cfm

And a Secret Jardin Hydroshoot tent
60x60x160 (2x2x5)
Pretty short but im going with scrogging so shouldent be a problem

Any input is greathly appreciated!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I prefer vipraspectre and ac infinity but it al looks OK. I do use a 150 watt light the 1500 2023 edition 150 watt with lens and algorithm that I swear by over the 1500 xs. Just my opinion though. I would also look around at youtubers and other people with discount codes and take advantage of them! ✌

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I prefer vipraspectre and ac infinity but it al looks OK. I do use a 150 watt light the 1500 2023 edition 150 watt with lens and algorithm that I swear by over the 1500 xs. Just my opinion though. I would also look around at youtubers and other people with discount codes and take advantage of them! ✌
Im only aiming for OK it doesnt have go be crazy equipment i just really want a single plant setup😆
But i gotta get something stronger than 100watts

Any recommendations are appreciated just not too expensive
Everyone producing 2x2 lights is always the boring 100watts
I saw the marshydro TS 1000 at 150 watts but think i could get something better somewhere else

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Im only aiming for OK it doesnt have go be crazy equipment i just really want a single plant setup😆
But i gotta get something stronger than 100watts

Any recommendations are appreciated just not too expensive
Everyone producing 2x2 lights is always the boring 100watts
I saw the marshydro TS 1000 at 150 watts but think i could get something better somewhere else
The vipraspectre is like 70 bucks on Amazon after the discount, it's actually a cheaper option if you want it

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
How will you be turning the light on and off? Will you use a timer or a controller? Using a controller for the light works well. I was controlling my lights with Alexa smart plugs until I discovered they quit working when the Internet is down. So, now I have them running off controllers that don't need the Internet.

It looks like you prefer Spider Farmer. They make good stuff. I have one of their tents. It's 28"x28". It seems very well made, but I would like it to have more ports for running cords and such.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

How will you be turning the light on and off? Will you use a timer or a controller? Using a controller for the light works well. I was controlling my lights with Alexa smart plugs until I discovered they quit working when the Internet is down. So, now I have them running off controllers that don't need the Internet.

It looks like you prefer Spider Farmer. They make good stuff. I have one of their tents. It's 28"x28". It seems very well made, but I would like it to have more ports for running cords and such.
I havent used any spider farmer but i only heard good stuff about them so i figured id give it a go

Im a marshydro guy so far and i have been hearing things about the quality sucks and so on and i kinda agree on it got a tent from them full of lightleaks trough the zippers

Butt im really considering this baby too
I know that mars quality isnt top tier but i wouldent hate on thier lights
This looks badass

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
This looks badass
👍 Bar lights have good light distribution. I have an AC Infinity T22 in my 2x2. It's 130 watts and I haven't had it up above 40% yet. It's square so it fits a square tent well. Something I like about square tents is the light dispersion. The plant gets about the same amount of light from every direction.

Top Bottom